𝕃𝕖𝕧 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕓𝕒 {𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"L/N-Chan!" A familiar voice called as you felt something ran into you from behind. You stumbled slightly before a single arm was wrapped around your waist, steadying you.
"Hello Haiba-Senpai." You greeted warmly as you twirled around to face him. He pulled his arm away and gave you a small high five. "What's up?" He tilted his head slightly and grinned.
"You can call me Lev y'know." He said with a small head tilt as you blushed slightly.
"Then you can call me Y/N."
"Alright Y/n-Chan!" He exclaimed as he ruffled your hair. You shook it back into place and pouted.
"You didn't answer my question! What's up?" He gave a questioning look before responding.
"Not much. How about you Y/N?" He asked with an excited glint in his eyes. You gave a soft smile and nodded.
"Same here." You said with a sweat drop. "I've just been lazy! Have you been practicing volleyball with Kuroo-Senpai?" He nodded nervously and you raised a brow. "What's wrong?"
"I'm not very good at it." You sighed and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sure you're great Lev-Senpai! I've never seen you play but you can't be that bad. Besides, you'll never be worse than me when I was in elementary." He laughed lightly with you.
"I guess you're right. You were pretty bad in Elementary." He stated as you both started to walk towards school again.
"No one will ever be as bad as me when I was in Elementary!" You exclaimed as you held your hands up in an almost excited motion. He sighed and you swung your arms back down.
"I don't think that's something to be proud about Y/N-Chan." He stated as he tilted his head in confusion. You blushed slighting and stared into his piercing eyes.
"I-It was a joke Lev-Senpai." You said as you glanced down at your feet. He nodded and you both turned your focus back to your walk to school.
"Y/N." Lev said firmly as he stopped moving. You took a few steps forward before stopping and turning to look at him. "Umm... Could you meet me in front of the gym after practice today. I need to talk to you."
"Sure. School's about to start so we should get going." You said as you began to walk again. He sprinted to catch up with you.
"Thanks..."
•••
You checked your watch to see that it was in fact time to meet up with the tall silver haired boy. You stood up and quietly walked towards the eerily lit gym. You saw Lev awaiting you in front of the gym, looking around nervously.
"Oh! Y/N. I was worried you weren't actually going to come." Lev exclaimed as he jumped slightly and grinned.
"Of course I would come. You're my friend Lev." You said as you took your place in front of him. "What did you need to tell me?"
"I have a secret to tell you so you can't tell anyone okay?" You giggled and nodded.
"Okay." You said as you smile gently. He leaned down slightly and locked eyes with you. Your face turned red as he gave a closed eyed smile.
"I love you."

Ugh. I love writing these but I hate editing them it's very tiring. I'm sorry this took so long I was camping with my family. Stay safe everyone! I love you all 💗