𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒 𝕂𝕖𝕚 {ℕ𝕖𝕔𝕜}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plastered on the back of your neck was a large black blob. It didn't have any specific shape or form it was just like a splatter of ink. What was this strange mark? A birth mark? A tattoo? Neither actually, it's a soulmate mark. Your soulmate had the same mark on their body somewhere, it didn't even have to be in the same spot your's was.
As soon as you meet your soulmate their initials are added on top of the blob.
You looked into the mirror at yourself but, something felt wrong. You sighed and wrapped your fingers around the ponytail in your hair and yanked it off. (If you have shorter hair that doesn't reach your neck y'all just slapped a scarf on)
Anything to mark the hideous mark forever attached to you. You sighed and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"I don't see why you feel the need to hide your mark Y/N. You want a soulmate right?" Your mom questioned with a frown. She handed you a plate of toast and you bit into it roughly.
"It's just a really large mark. I don't want to attract so much attention." You stated as you rushed to finish your toast.
"Once in awhile you should switch things you put your hair up (take the scarf off)." You sighed and shook your head.
"Maybe. I'll talk to you later mom." She blew you a kiss before you slammed the door behind you.
'Why show the world that you have someone tied to you. I can't be free anymore.'
•••
"Y/N you should totally come watch our practice! I want to show you me and Kageyama's awesome new move!" Hinata exclaimed as he hopped around you.
"I have nothing better to do so sure." You agreed as you nodded to yourself. "If I don't make it just know I felt too tired." He laughed and smiled.
"Noted." There was silence for a moment before he spoke up. "Hey Uh... Do you have a soulmate mark? I've always wanted to see what one looks like!" You nodded and stared down at your feet.
"I don't like it though but I do have one." You moves your hair (or scarf) away from your neck and he stared at the black blob on your skin.
"Woah... That's really cool!" He exclaimed as he placed a finger to his chin. "I think one of my teammates has one kinda like that."
"Really?" You questioned. Most people should think your happy when you find your soulmate but you just didn't feel like it. "Well I guess we'll be seeing tonight. Anyways school's about to start so let's get going."
"Yeah let's go!"
•••
You slung your bag over your shoulder and sighed. 'Time to go to the gym... Do I even wanna watch? It's just like the games but lamer... No I said I'd see him there so I have to go.'
"Have a nice night L/N!" Your science teacher exclaimed as she walked to the teacher's lounge. You waved goodbye and continued to walk out of the school and to the gym.
"Hey L/N! I didn't think you would actually come!" Hinata exclaimed as you met him but the door. You nodded slightly and he held the door open for you. "Ah! Ladies first."
"Thanks Hinata." You stepped into the gym and looked around blankly. It looked like it always did just with a volleyball net in the middle.
"Hey guys! This is my friend L/N!" Hinata introduced you to the shocked team. "She's just here to watch."
"Hi." You greeted plainly as you leaned your bag against the wall.
"Hello L/N. Hope you find amusement in our practices." A boy with short brown hair, most likely the captain, said with a playful smile. "We don't usually have onlookers."
"Hey what's with all the big words!?" A boy with buzz ur hair exclaimed with an angry face.
"Calm down..." A tall blonde boy muttered as he pushed his glasses up. You swore you saw a mark on his upper arm but his sleeve was covering it now. "He just has a bigger vocabulary than you."
"Excuse me-"
"Enough!" The brown haired boy exclaimed. "I'm Sawamura Daichi but you can just call me Daichi. I'm the captain."
"Oh how unfortunate." You joked as you gently shook his hand. He chuckled and you retreated to a nearby bench to watch.
'That girl! She's Kiyoko right? I heard a lot of boys like her!" The girl made eye contact with you and smiled briefly before walking into what was most likely a storage room. You ya need slightly and slumped in your seat.
"L/N right?" A calm voice stated as you jumped slightly. Kiyoko was speaking to you. "Could you help me carry these water bottles, there are a lot of them." You nodded and stood up to follow her. She handed you a load of water bottles and you began to walk into the gym again.
"Alright break time!" Daichi exclaimed as you and Kiyoko set the bottles down. The team rushed towards the water and grabbed a bottle.
You sat back down on a different bench and slouched in your seat again. Suddenly the tall blonde male sat next to you.
"Huh-"
"Daichi told me to take a break." He explained as he leaned back against the wall. You nodded and stared into the court, ignoring his presence. He leaned forward and that's when you saw it. A black blob was on his arm, identical to your own.
"Umm... Y-Your arm..." You stuttered our as you tapped the place his mark was plastered to. He flinched slightly and stared at the place your finger and his skin made contact. "I Uh, I mean your mark."
"Yeah what about it?" He questioned with an annoyed tone as you reached behind your head to uncover the back of your neck.
"Look." Your now fully exposed neck revealed the mark identical to his. His eyes widened and you covered your neck again. "Umm... What's your name?"
"Tsukishima... Tsukishima Kei." He stared with slightly shock as he watched your initials faded onto his arm meaning his initials were now on the back of your neck.
"L/N, L/N Y/N. Nice to meet you."
"It's nice to meet you too I guess..."

Would you guys want a part two where it shows what Y/N and Tsukishima are like in a relationship? Anyways next up is another request. My fingers are good again by the way, we're almost at 700 reads too! If you have any requests dm me or comment on a chapter!