𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒 𝕂𝕖𝕚 {ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪}

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Kei..." You mumbled groggily as you rubbed your eyes. You two were out at the park just sitting there talking about anything in general when you started to get tired.
"Yes?" He responded as he glanced at you with curiosity.
"I'm a little sleepy..." You said as you shook your head to stay awake and looked at him. He smiled gently and wrapped an arm against your waist, pulling you onto his lap.
"Take a nap. I can carry you back." He said as he moved your hair aside to kiss your forehead. You rested your head against his chest and felt yourself slowly drifting off.
•••
"Y/N..." You heard a voice whisper as your eyes fluttered open. "I'm going to start heading home now to hold on tight." He picked you up so you had your arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist but you were in front of him instead of on his back. He held your up by your bottom and your rested your head on his shoulder.
"Ok..." You answered sleepily. He chuckled and began to lug you to his house.
He kicked the door open quietly and carried you to his room after closing the door behind him. He gently set you down on his bed and pulled a blanket over top you.
"Kei..." You mumbled out as you tried to grasp for him. He looked back at you and smiled. He grabbed a book and gently crawled over you so he was on the other side of the bed. You rolled over and clung onto him, gently drifting off. He laughed lightly and stroked your hair gently.
"Goodnight Y/N." He whispered as you shifted around until your were comfortable with your body cradled under his arm and your head on his chest.
"Goodnight...."