𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕋𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕠 {𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awoke suddenly when you heard shuffling noises, like footsteps but they were light. You smiled slightly knowing it was Kageyama. You have him an extra key since he liked to spend the night often but usually came after you were asleep.
"Ow." You heard him softly yelp as he most likely stubbed his toe on something. He cursed under his breath and soon you felt the bed shift slightly as he flopped down next to you. Usually when he woke you up you informed him but today you wanted to see what he did when you were asleep.
Arms snakes around your waist and you blushed slightly. You always woke up in a cuddling position but it felt different when you were actually aware of the situation. His hot breath fanned against your neck and you clenched your eyes shut.
"Hey Y/N, I know you can't hear me but I'm here..." He whispered slightly. You got she shivers but played it off like you were having a dream. "I love you." You had the urge to whisper it back but that would give your charade away completely. "You mean the world to me. I would even give up volleyball for you." Your whole face turned red and you squinted your eyes slightly. "I would give up everything for you. That's my purpose, to love and care for you and my team. I'll always love you more though. Well, goodnight Y/N. I love you."
Once you realized he had stopped you turned around in his grip to face him. "I love you too..." You whispered back as you wrapped your arms around his neck and nestled your face into his collarbone.
"Sorry... I Uh, didn't know you were awake." He whispered sheepishly as you pulled away to look into his eyes. His face was red and practically glowing.
"It's alright. I didn't know you were such a softie when I was asleep." He smiled at your words and gently pecked your forehead.
"I have to express my love somehow."
"You. Are. Adorable."
"Adorable man only deserves an adorable woman." He said as he leaned closer to your ear. "That's you."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love Kageyama and I really enjoyed writing this one! :)