𝕐𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕋𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚 {𝕀𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕣𝕪[𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕓𝕝𝕖]}

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*   You watched anxiously as Yamaguchi stood on the court, ready to receive whatever serve Oikawa hit his way

You watched anxiously as Yamaguchi stood on the court, ready to receive whatever serve Oikawa hit his way. You bit your thumb nail nervously when the ball flew over the net and right into Yama's face. You gasped and began to run onto the side of the court and stopped next to a panicking Kiyoko and Coach Ukai.
Yamaguchi was knocked backwards onto his back not moving, the whole team surrounding him.
"Is he going to be okay Yachi?" You questioned fearfully as she returned from a quick checkup on him.
"Yeah, but he needs to go the infirmary, can you take him?" She asked with a small smile. You sighed in relief and nodded.
"I can take him." You ran out to the court and helped Tadashi up. He had an arm slung over your shoulder as you lugged him to the infirmary.
He groaned in pain when you gently laid him down on the bed. You sat in the chair next to him and intertwined your hand in his.
"Y/N?" He questioned slightly out of it, the blood rushing back to his head was giving him huge head rush.
"Yes love?"
"Am I going to die?" You giggled and shook your head.
"You're just slightly injured, you'll be ok." You reassured. He squeezed your hand and blinked groggily.
"I'm tired..." he whispered.
"You can take a nap hun. That's why you're here." You said as you laid your chin on his chest. He nodded slowly and dozed off slowly. "Sleep well Tadashi."