𝕐𝕒𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 {𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝}

You lay awake, staring at the flickering candle on Morisuke's nightstand. His heartbeat ringing in your left ear, his gentle breath lulling you to sleep as he snored softly.
You clenched your eyes shut as you wrapped your arms around his torso, he shifted slightly from under you but, gently placed a hand on your back.
'How can someone be so imperfectly perfect?' You thought to yourself. He was always there for you, so kind and gentle. He had flaws but, no matter what his intentions were good.
"Y/N?" His soft voice whispered. You lifted your head and placed your chin on his chest. "Why are you still awake?"
"I couldn't sleep..." you answered as you laid your head back down. "Sorry... For waking you up."
"No worries..." He whispered back as he wrapped both arms around you. "Is there anything I can do to help you sleep?"
"Mm... N-Not really..." He closed his eyes and shifted once again, into a more comfortable position. He laced his fingers into your hair and slowly dragged them down, using his other hand to gently rub your back in a soothing manner.
"Alright... Wake me up if you need something."
"Okay... I love you."
"I love you too."

I tried a new format here! Let me know what you guys think! Should I go back to the old way or keep writing like this?