𝔹𝕠𝕜𝕦𝕥𝕠 𝕂𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦 {𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜}

Someone requested a Bokuto Drabble so here you are ☺️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes darted around the dark room. Through your fears you swore that you would sleep calmly to not disturb Koutarou. See, you were sleeping over at his house but you were quite scared of the dark.
Finally you gave in and clambered out of the bed silently. You tip toed down the hall and gently opened the door. You flicked the light on and Koutarou shifted in his sleep.
"Y/N? Are you alright?" He asked as he sat up slightly. He rubbed his eyes and you shook your head while blushing. He had no shirt on since he was sleeping and he had sweatpants on. His hair was down due to his previous shower.
"I... I'm afraid of the dark..." You admitted shyly as you clasped your hands together. "Sorry for waking you."
"No it's okay. Come here, you can sleep in here." You nodded and flicked the light back off. With little to no night vision you stumbled to his bed and climbed in next to him.
"Thank you Koutarou." You muttered as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close.
"Anytime." You nestled your face in his chest and soon you were both dozing off with soft snores. "Anytime Y/N..."

Hey guys, small A/N! I just wanted to say that I'm so grateful, we've officially reached 700 views! Love you all 🥰