𝕐𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕋𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚 {ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟}

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

You stared down at your fingers as a blush spread across your S/C face. You smiled to yourself as you looked up from your hands to stare at yourself in the mirror. You took a deep breath and swallowed all your worries in a big gulp.
'You got this Y/N! Just remember, if he rejects you at least you can say you tried!'
No matter how much you hyped yourself up you always had your doubts. You sighed and looked down into the sink as you leaned over it, steadying yourself with your palms on the corners of the sink. You turned the faucet on and washed your face with the water.
'Here we go...'
You walked out of the bathroom and to Yamaguchi's room where you two were studying until you excused yourself to the bathroom. You walked in and sat down next to him at his desk.
"Sorry about that..." You said shyly. Tu were only in there for about two minutes so at elastic you didn't waste his time. He looked into your eyes and gave a gentle smile.
"It's alright. You ready to continue now? I'd recommend getting any needs right now cause we'll be at this for awhile." He said gently as he averted his gaze to his text book.
"A glass of water would be nice. Do you want one?" You questioned as you stood up form your seat but he stopped you.
"I'll grab it for you. Stay here." You obeyed and sat back down as he rushed dour if his room to grab you a glass of water.
'I didn't want to put pressure on him! Uh oh... I hope I didn't sound like a brat.'
He returned with a glass of water and placed it in front of you. "Are we all set?" He questioned so he could know whether or not he could sit down.
"Unless you need anything yes." You reassured as he sat down. He smiled at you and turned back towards his text book.
"Fair warning, I always have Tsukki study with me so I'm not very good at it..." He sweat-dropped as you smiled.
"That's alright. I study often so this should be easy. Just don't be afraid to speak your mind." You declared as he nodded.
'Stop being dumb! Confess already!'
•••
After you two finished studying he invited you to watch a movie in the living room but you dismissed yourself.
"I'd love to, really but It's getting late. Maybe tomorrow we can go to the movie theatre, I heard there's a new one out that really good." You said with a warm smile.
'What are you doing?! Just say it!'
"Sounds great, I'll see you tomorrow then?" He asked in a questioning tone. You smiled and nodded, holding your text books under one arm.
"Oh and one more thing Yamaguchi." You said as a blush ran across your face. "I like you." You glanced up at him to see him tense up and blush. "Sorry! That was bad timing!"
"No no! Not at all, I actually was about to say the same thing..." He said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. Your eyes widened and you averted your gaze as well as he did.
"Well I guess that means..."
"We're dating?"
"We're going to be the most awkward couple ever." You joked, earning a laugh from him. You both laughed for a minutes before locking eyes.
"Well I'll see you tomorrow Y/N."
"Yeah. Bye Tadashi!"
"Bye!" You closed the door gently behind you and once you were out of sight form his house your knees almost gave out on you and you squealed.
'I did it, and he loves me back!'
That day was a great day for you.