𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕋𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕠 {𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕕}

Uhh ohh, back again.
I am so happy you were all supportive of me even while I was away. I hope you're excited for more stories to come!

This is a time skip so you're about 22-23, you just recently graduated college and moved in with Kageyama in a decent sized apartment (PS no characters were lewded, I do not support aging up minors just to lewd them! Thank you)

I stared at my ceiling anxiously as I waited for Tobio to come to bed. He's been staying up late recently to finish the work his job sends home with him. I sighed and closed my eyes, attempting to fall asleep before hearing a thump. It was barely loud enough to be heard.
I slowly climbed out of bed and peeked out the bedroom door. Tobio was at the table with his head laying on the laptop keyboard. I slowly walked towards him to see his body slowly rising up and down and soft snores were heard.
"He shouldn't be overworking himself like this..." I muttered as I carefully lifted his head to slide the laptop out. I deleted all the damage he did and turned the laptop off, walking away to plug it in.
I returned to where he was and gently shook him awake. "Tobio? Love, wake up. You need to go to bed." He lifted his head up slowly and stared into my eyes.
"Huh?" He grunted groggily. His hair was messy and his eyes were tired. "Where'd the... laptop.. g..o?" I shook my head.
"You're going to bed. I'll talk to your boss about it tomorrow. Come on." He slowly stood up and slung his arms over my shoulder. I led him to the bedroom and he immediately flopped down. I laid down next to him and draped the blanket over both of us.
"Y/N?"
"Yes?" He buried his face in my neck and wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you..."
"I love you too. Now sleep..."