𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕙𝕚 𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖 {ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕣}

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

You sighed as your 'cowardly' boyfriend called for another set from Sugawara. You were extremely proud of him don't get me wrong but, sometimes he got too antsy. You grabbed your phone out of your bag after feeling a vibration emit from it. You answered the call and held your phone up to your ear.
"Hello?" He questioned as you greeted the other person. You quickly checked the caller ID to see that it was your mom.
"Hey, I know you said you were staying to watch Asahi's practice but you need to head home now." She said with a sigh.
"Alright. Be there soon." You said as you hung up the call. You approached Takeda and told him about having to go home so he could tell Asahi after practice. He gave you a thumbs up and off you went
•••
You heard a knock on your bedroom door and you slipped out of bed to open it. You saw your tall boyfriend waiting in the doorway for you to give him the go ahead to come in.
"Hey Asahi. Sorry my mom called me saying I needed to go home sooner than expected." You apologized as you moved aside, indicating he could come in. He walked in your room and stood awkwardly as you shut it behind him.
"It's alright, I just wish you told me instead of Takeda." He said with a slight blush and a neck scratch. You giggled and stood on your tippy toes to peck his cheek.
"I didn't want to disturb your practice but I'll keep that bored for next time. Anyways what do you want to do?"
"Movie?"
"Sure. How about (favorite movie)?" You questioned as you held up the case for your favorite movie. He nodded and you walked to the movie plate to pop the disc in. He sat down in your bed and after you turned on the movie player you joined him. "Blankets!" You said as you there a fluffy blanket over the two of you. He chuckled and you leaned clear so him placing your head on his shoulder.
"You always have so many blankets." He pointed out. You grinned as he placed an arm around your shoulder.
"You can never have too many. Besides, when you have a tall boyfriend you need lots of blankets." You statuses as you threw another blanket over the top of your guys' feet and then topped it off with your comforter.
"Good point." He took the elastic out of his hair because he knew you liked to play with it while you guys watched movies. Your eyes sparkled and you ran your fingers through his soft hair.
"What kind of shampoo do you use?" You asked bluntly.
"I don't know. I just grab the first bottle I find." You laughed and continued to mess around with his hair, your favorite movie playing in the background.
"Wait this is the best part!" You exclaimed as you returned to your previous position where your head was rested atop his shoulder. You looked up at him to see him sucked into the movie. You giggled and leaned back against him. "Hey Asahi. I love you!"
He blushed a bright red and averted his gaze. "I love you too." You grinned and returned your focus to the movie in front of you.