𝔹𝕠𝕜𝕦𝕥𝕠 𝕂𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦 {ℍ𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕖}

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*   "Bokutooooooo~" you whines as you tugged in his jersey sleeve

"Bokutooooooo~" you whines as you tugged in his jersey sleeve. He sighed and turned to look at you.
"Baby, I love you but I need to finish practice." He said as he ruffled your hair. You pouted and he chuckled. "There's like, 20 minutes left you can sit it out."
"Fine..." You sat down and waited, impatiently, for your owl haired boyfriend to finish his volleyball practice. You threw a volleyball in the hair and played a game of "Don't let it touch the ground" with your head. The ball went back and bounced off the wall, colliding with the back of your head. "Ow..."
You picked the ball up and laid down on the bench on your back. You continuously threw the ball in the air above you but after awhile you threw it sideways and it went flying. You heard a chuckle and you sat up quickly. Bokuto stood in front of you, back in his school clothes.
"Ready?" He asked, already knowing your answer. You jumped up form your spot and grabbed your back. "I'll take that as a yes."
"Yeah!" You exclaimed as you jumped around happily.
"We're just going home, it's not that exciting." He said as you both began walking in the direction of his house. You didn't live together but you basically lived at his house.
"Uh, yeah it is!" You exclaimed as you twirled around a few times. He sighed as you'd tumbled into him slightly.
"Is my practice that boring?" He teased as he leaned down to look you in the face, placing his hands on his hips.
"Yes." You stayed bluntly as you pushed him away by placing two fingers on his forehead. He laughed along with you and you two continued walking.
"Well I'm sorry but I have to." He said as his hand found yours. You grilled his hand tightly and leaned against him as you walked.
"I know. I just didn't bring anything to do that time." You explained as you smiled gently.
"Good! Because volleyball is important to me and so are you so I need you to like it!" You blushed and giggled.
"I like volleyball. I just don't really like practices."
"Oh..."
"Dork."
"Your dork." He said with a small blush.
"Damn right. You're my dork! You hear me? MINE!" You said with an aggressive face. He gave a hearty laugh and squeezed your hand affectionately.
"Yeah I hear you. Guess what?"
"What?"
"You're my dork too." He said as he touched your nose with his. You smiled and pecked his cheek.
"Yeah. I know. Oh we're here!"
"That was fast." He opened the door and together you walked in his house and slipped your shoes off.
"Hey L/N, Koutarou." His mother greeted as she stirred the contents of the pot on the stove. "Welcome home."
"Hey mom."
"Good afternoon Miss." you greeted as Bokuto dragged you upstairs. You caught up with him after earning a wave form his mother. "I was trying to be polite!" He just ignored you and continued to drag you to his room. You sighed and smiled at his foolishness.
"Sorry..." He muttered as you both slowed down and entered his room. "I'm getting changed so look away."
You smirked and sat down on his bed cross legged. "No no, continue. I have a great view right here." You teased as you watched him look I've this shoulder and glare at you.
"Whatever, don't complain to me when things go too far." He said as he began to strip out of his clothes. You watched with an amused smile as he undressed himself. He slipped his favorite hoodie on and began to unbuckle his pants.
"Alright alright I'm closing my eyes!" You said as he peeked over his shoulder and smirked. You closed your eyes as he finished getting dressed into his sweatpants.
"You can open them now." You obeyed him and opened your eyes. "You can borrow some of my clothes if you want."
"Sure." He tossed you a pair of old sweatpants that fit you now.
"Let me look for a shirt." You nodded and slipped the sweatpants on while he wasn't looking. "I don't really have any shirts that would fit you so you can borrow my sweatshirt." He slipped his sweatshirt off, revealing his toned chest. He tossed you the sweatshirt and flopped onto the bed next to you. You took your shirt off quickly and put the sweatshirt on. He didn't mind seeing you with no shirt since you were just wearing a sports bra.
"Thanks." You said as you flopped down next to him, he wrapped an arm around your shoulder and you placed your head on his chest. The sleeves of his hoodies overlapped your hands. He chuckled and reached for your arms, rolling the sleeves up for you. You blushed as he smiled, proud of his work.
"Beautiful." He commented. "Oh not the sleeves, you." You giggled and traced his abs. He shivered slightly. "Stop." He said as he playfully slapped your hands away.
"Oh yeah, well you're handsome so take that." He laughed and raised a brow.
"Okay?"
"Don't mock me!"
"I didn't!"
"So hey, how come you have me your favorite sweatshirt instead of a different one?"
"Because my favorite sweatshirt and my favorite girl fit well together." He said as he kissed your nose.
"Awww... You're so sweet."
"I know."