𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒 𝕂𝕖𝕚 {𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖}

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

You sighed as you took a sip of your coffee, preparing Tsukishima and yours' breakfast. He was just getting up so you began to prepare his a nice breakfast for his first day at his new job.
The sound of footsteps padding down the stairs made you smile as you set your mug down. "Good morning Kei." You said warmly as you flipped his pancake over. You felt arms snake around your waist and a chin was rested atop your shoulder.
"Good morning Y/N." Kei's husky morning voice muttered in your ear. "Thanks for making breakfast." He kissed your cheek gently and untangled himself from you. He lifted himself up and sat down on the counter, waiting for you to finish cooking. "Have you already eaten?"
"No, I wanted to make you food first because it's an important day." You said as you placed he last pancake atop the stack of three. You drizzled syrup atop each one and slid the plate down the counter to him. He picked it up and grabbed a fork.
"Eat. You're important too." He whispered as he passed by you on his way to the dining table. You turned the oven off and poured yourself a bowl of cereal. You sat next to him and began to eat spoonful by spoonful. "Y/N." You turned towards your fiancée with a curious gaze.
"Ye-" Your response was cut off as he shoved a fork full of pancake into your mouth. You slid the bite off the fork with your lips and chewed it carefully. You swallowed and nodded in satisfaction. "That's pretty good."
"Yeah." He continued to eat and so did you in a comfortable silence. Finally he stood up and rinsed his plate off in the sink. You placed your bowl in the sink and went to the living to watch tv. Your job didn't start for another 2 hours so you had awhile to relax.
•••
Your fiancée rushed down the stairs as he tightened his tie. You stood up and approached him slowly as he slung his work bag over his shoulder. You stood on your top toes and pecked his lips gently. He placed his hand behind your head and reopened the kiss slightly. You both pulled away and he ruffled your hair.
"I love you Y/N, have a nice day at work." He said as he began to open the door.
"I love you too Kei, you have a nice day too, good luck." He flashed you one last smile before walking out the door. "I love you way more than you think."