𝕐𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕋𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚 {𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤}

Soulmate AU where when you're born a bracelet is attached to your wrist that you can't remove until you meet your soulmate

Soulmate AU where when you're born a bracelet is attached to your wrist that you can't remove until you meet your soulmate. Your soulmate's gender and initials are carved into the bracelet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes brushed over the metal band wrapped around your wrist. You took a deep breath and gently traced your fingers over the carvings.
'TY (you're welcome) He's a male...'
"Y/N." You heard a firm voice snap. You jumped slightly and looked over your shoulder. You saw F/N standing there with their hands on their hips. "Are you looking at that dumb bracelet again?"
"You have one too F/N!" You complained as you hid your hand in your pocket. They gave a lopsided frown and crossed their arms.
"Yeah but I'm not thinking about it 24/7. Get your head out of the clouds!" You frowned and bowed your head down shamefully. "C'mon school's starting soon!"
They gripped your wrist and began to drag you towards your new school, Karasuno. "I'm sorry F/N..."
"Whatever just make sure to focus on reality more often."
'But this is reality. My soulmate actually exists and hey probably hate me.'
•••
"Y/N L/N!" The teacher hissed as you jumped back to reality. You blushed, embarrassed that you had spaced out during class. "Since you think you already know enough what's the answer to number 5?" You looked down at your paper and internally sighed in relief.
"137." You responded as you locked eyes with your scowling teacher. She nodded and turned back towards the chalkboard.
"I see you were paying attention. Apologies Miss L/N." She muttered, almost mad that you actually knew the answer. "So if-" and yet again you began to zone out.
When the bell rang you jumped slightly as the whole class glanced at the teacher for permission to leave. The nodded and your classmates bustled out into the halls to find their lockers. You slowly stalked towards your own before you ran into someone.
"S-Sorry!" They exclaimed in a soft voice. You stumbled back before locking eyes with the boy. He was tall with black, fluffy hair. You smiled warily as butterflies filled your stomach.
"It's alright." You whispered as you walked past him. "Bye..." The butterflies continued to flutter until you felt a weird warmth fill you. You eyes coincidently glances at your metal wristband to see that it was now hanging loosely around your wrist. Your eyes widened and you blushed bright red.
'That was- HE'S MY SOULMATE!'
You sprinted past confused people as you desperately searched for the tall, handsome boy. Your eyes flicked back and forth quickly before you locked eyes with the shocked boy. You straightened your posture and gulped as you gave him a small wave. His face turned red and he nervously waved back.
A taller male peeked over his shoulder and smirked when he saw you staring at the boy. Your legs began to move on their own and you jogged towards him. You stopped in front of him and put your hand out.
"L/N, Y/N. You can call me Y/N." You said sweetly as he gently shook your hand.
"Yamaguchi Tadashi. You can call me Tadashi. It's uh... It's nice to meet you." He stammered as he pulled his hand away and scratched the back of his neck. You gave a closed eyed smile.
"It's nice to meet you too. I guess we can take these off now." You said as you slowly pulled the bracelet off and he did the same. People glanced at you two weirdly before realizing what was happening.

You had just met your soulmate...

Smh. I didn't know a bad soulmate AU fic could exist.