𝕃𝕖𝕧 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕓𝕒 {𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕥}

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*At this point in time you're 7 and lev is 8   You smiled and chased after the tall boy

At this point in time you're 7 and lev is 8
You smiled and chased after the tall boy. He wasn't much taller than you but he was taller indeed. You jumped and tackled the tall boy, he may have long legs but you have the stamina and speed of a cheetah. Anyways, you tackled him to the ground and giggled.
"You're it!" You exclaimed as you wrapped your arms around his neck, he fell so his stomach was facing the ground. He laughed as well and stood up so you dropped from his neck. You ran away as quick as possible but his steps started to get larger and he caught you. He swooped you off your feet and held you bridal style. "Hey that's not fair!"
"What's not fair?" He questioned with a guilty look.
"You're taller than me!" You exclaimed with a pout. He laughed and threw you over his shoulder. "Hey put me down!" You banged your fists against his back and squirmed around. Alisa, his 12 year old sister, popped her head out of the doorway and stared at you two.
"Lev! Time to come inside! L/N needs to go home now." She exclaimed as she stood with her arms crossed in the doorway.
"Ok! Bye L/N-Chan!"
"Bye Lev-Senpai!"
••• (7 years later, you're 14 he's 15)•••
You giggled lightly as you waited around the corner for your tall silver haired best friend to turn the bend. Yes, your game of tag was still going on. When you heard the door open you stifled a laugh and waited for the boy to approach your hiding spot. You jumped out of the shadows and lightly tapped his arm.
"You're it!" You exclaimed as you did a 180° turn and run away from him. He followed your motions and ran after you. Alisa have a sigh as she watched you two through the window.
"Get back here!" He yelled as you both turned a corner, going the long way to school. He reached his arm out as he leaned down to get a better reach. He grasped the fabric of your shirt but the rules were you had to come in physical contact with them. He gritted his teeth and tried to pull you back but you picked up your pace. He lifted his legs higher and finally was able to grasp your shirt and pull you back. He picked you up bridal style and gave a big grin.
"Why do you always do this?" You question as you gripped his shirt for your life. "Don't drop me! I'll die from up here!" You were obviously joking.
"I won't! Quit being all nervous!" He joked as he stuck his tongue out. As you both neared the school eyes were on you.
"Lev people are staring!" You whisper yelled as you squirmed around.
"You said you didn't want me to drop you so stop moving around." He said with a lopsided frown.
"Fine, fine." You sat still, continuing to grip his shirt. He approached his teammates not letting you go quite yet. "Will you put me down now?!" You began to squirm around again and he fumbled to keep his grip on you.
"Honestly I don't want to know what's going on." Kuroo said as he deadpanned at the two of you.
"Help me!" You whined as you reached out for the bed headed boy. He smirked and ruffled your hair.
"Nah. You're fine." You gave an exaggerated frown and crossed your arms.
"Why am I up here anyways!?"
"Because I never said 'you're it' so when I do say you're it you'll be in a position where you can't come tag me." He stated firmly. You squirmed around again and he sighed. "I'm going to drop you Y/N."
"At this point I don't care!" He finally gently set you down on the ground and you began to punch him everywhere. "I'm going to kill you!" Kuroo grabbed your arms and held you back while you tried to run at the tall boy. They both looked at each other and shook their heads.
•••
After school you waited at the entrance to the gym for Lev to leave practice. You normally went without him but you had to tell hi something important.
Finally the silver haired boy emerged from the gym and you cleared your throat. He glanced at you and gave a confused head tilt.
"What are you doing here Y/N-Chan?" He questioned as you walked next to him.
"I wanted to walk home with you today..." You said with a blush. He smiled and patted your head. "I also need to tell you something..."
"Oh yeah? What's up?" You both walked away from the school and too your neighborhood, since you guys were neighbors.
"I Uh... I like you. Like, as more than a friend. Oh god that was cringe." You said as you stared down at your feet as you walked. He gave a hearty laugh and smiled gently at you.
"I like you too Y/N-Chan." He said as he placed an arm around your shoulder. "Is that all you needed to say?"
"Can I have a piggy back ride?" The boy chuckled and nodded. He crouched down so you could jump on his back. He gripped your thighs to steady you and began to walk to your guys' houses. "Thanks Lev."
"Anytime. Oh and, you're it."
"Damnit."