𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕒 ℝ𝕪𝕦𝕦𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 {𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked beside your boyfriend with a look of anger. He was talking and even flirting with his 'oh so precious Kiyoko-Senpai!' Right in front of you. You grumbled slightly and he eyed you.
"Y/N are you alright?" He asked as he reached to place a hand on your shoulder. You brushed him off and smiled weakly.
"Yes sorry." You lied as you averted your gaze to your feet and frowned. He gave a concerned glance but hesitantly turned back to Kiyoko.
You heard yelling and saw Hinata and Kageyama racing today the school, trying to beat each other of course. You moved aside, letting them fly past you. You giggled lightly.
'Idiots.' Your focus was turned back to Ryu when he told Kiyoko a funny joke and she gave a pitiful laugh. (I actually really like this ship but Y/N jelly ahaha)
'I would have actually laughed...'
"Y/N-" before Ryuunosuke could get another word out you speed walked away. He glanced and Kiyoko and his his goodbye before chasing after you, but you were just out of reach.
•••
"Y/N!" Ryuunosuke yelled as he reached out to grip your wrist. You flung his hand away and stumbled back slightly. "Y/N quit! I'm trying to talk to you!"
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled as you held your hands up in a defensive stance. His eyes widened and he froze.
"Y/N... I-I'm not trying to hurt you, please. Let me talk to you." He begged. Tears formed in your eyes and you swallowed, taking a deep breath.
"Fine..."
"Why, why are you mad?" He asked as you both relaxed slightly. You averted your gaze and he slowly grew impatient. "Y/N please."
"You don't love me. If you really loved me you wouldn't always be chasing after Kiyoko-Senpai!" You exclaimed as his eyes widened. You let the tears go.
"Y/N. I don't love Kiyoko. Sure I had a small crush... Okay a large crush on her but that all was crushed when I met you. Kiyoko doesn't laugh at my jokes, huh me when I'm sad, pout out her feelings to me, support everything I do and she doesn't let me hug and cuddle the death out of her. You're the only one I love." He said as he slowly approached you. You sniffles and looked down at your feet as he wrapped his arms around you. You did the same and nestled your face into his chest.
"I-I'm sorry... I was just jealous..."
"Are you kidding me, if you could only feel how I feel when a boy even gets close to you. Couples get jealous, it's in their nature." He joked earning a genuine laugh from him. "And I accept your apology and give my own as well."
"Well I accept yours as well."
"I love you Y/N."
"I love you too."

I cannot write angst for the life of me oh my Geez. Well as much as I hate this story you guys can have it since I promised it. I'll work on a rewrite.