𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒 𝕂𝕖𝕚 {ℕ𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕡𝕥𝟚}

Hi hello! This is a part two to the Tsukishima soulmate AU 🥰 enjoy!

"What a slut."
"How did she find her soulmate?"
"How can someone love her."
"I can't believe someone loves her!"
Every time you walked down the hall people whispered your name, not in a good way either. Was it because you found love early, most people didn't find their soulmate until later.
Was it because you were below average in looks? Nobody's perfect...
Was it because you were imperfectly perfect?
No. It wasn't any of those. It was because your soulmate and boyfriend, was just me of the biggest jerks known to man kind. Nothing stopped you from loving him, even if it meant your reputation was damaged.
"I don't see why it matters to you." But then... There was always the light at the end of the tunnel, a warm voice reaching out to you, like a warm blanket. "No one controls who loves them, or what time they meet their soulmate. Including Ms. L/N here."
"Whatever."
"You didn't have to do that." You stated as you opened your locker. Kei leaned against his locker next to yours with a smirk.
"That's my job, is it not?" He questioned as he closed his eyes and smiled. "To protect you..."
"Is that meant to be sexist by chance?"
"No. You're supposed to protect me too, right?"
"Of course I am."
"Great. That makes us even." He straightened up as you slammed your locker door shut. "Don't let others get to you, alright?"
"Never had, never will." You stated as you clutched your items under your arm, grasping Kei's hand with your free one. "Same for you."
"Yeah yeah. Let's get to class."
•••

"Welcome back Y/N, Kei!" Your mother greeted as you slipped your shoes off. Kei waved slightly to your mom before sprinting up the stairs to your room, with you in tow.
"Hey Mom."
"Did you get your language homework done?" He questioned as he slipped his jacket off and hung it on the back of your door.
"No... I don't wannaa do ittt!" You complained as you flopped down on your bed. He sighed and sat down by your feet.
"Fine. We can do it later." He laid down next to you, causing you to roll over and cling onto his torso. "What's up with you today?"
"My tummy hurts..."
"Have you been eating regularly?"
"Yeah."
"Do you want me to rub your belly." He deadpanned as you nodded happily. "The things I do for you..." he gently rubbed his hand over your stomach.
"I love you..." you mumbled against his chest. He smiled and blinked sleepily at you.
"I love you too. Get some rest."
"You too..."

I feel like Y/N and Kei would be the kind of couple that play fights in public but are super sweet to each other in private.