𝕊𝕖𝕞𝕚 𝔼𝕚𝕥𝕒 {𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤}

Sorry I've been really busy lately

Sorry I've been really busy lately. This was written at 4 am in the morning after I've survived on 30 minutes of sleep so enjoy the oneshot I made while suffering from a terrible sleep schedule

Season 3 spoilers

I gripped onto the railing as Eita stepped into the court to serve.
'What if it doesn't make it over? What if it goes out? What if the other team scored a point because of i-' my thoughts were cut off when I locked eyes with Eita. He smiled slightly and gave a small wave. I waved back, in a slight daze as the girl next to me glanced at me curiously.
My face burst into a red color as he licked his lips, throwing the ball up in the air to serve it. 'Why does he always do that?!'
The girl next to me tapped my shoulder. "Uh hey, that number 3 guy. Is he your boyfriend?" She questioned as she tilted her head in curiosity.
"H-Huh?! Oh n-no we're just friends." I explained as I waved my hands around. "And his name is Semi Eita."
"Oh! I'm sorry." She scratched he back of her neck sheepishly. "But uh, you guys would make a cute couple!"
"What?"
"Come on! He waved at you and gave you the smile. I think he's into you if you know what I mean." She whispered the last part. "The question is, will you return his feelings."
"How can you know that's how he feels?"
"I just do!"
•••

"Eita, I know this isn't the time but could I ask you a question." My best friend asked me to come over, a day after his loss against Karasuno.
"Sure." He said bluntly as he stared at his wall blankly.
"W-well. Do you like me? Like, as more than a friend." I watched his face grow red as he look at me from the corner of his eye. He turned to me in shock.
"What makes you think that?!" He questioned as he placed his hands on my shoulders.
"W-weLL AT YESTERDAYS GAME A GIrl told me that y-you showed interest in me and I was just wondering." He blinked a few times before falling back onto his bed, laughing. "What's so funny?!"
He pretended to wipe a tear from his eye, still laughing. "You had me scared for a second. I thought maybe you liked me!" I felt my heart break slightly as I held back tears.
"Oh. N-No I Uh don't." I averted my gaze. He tilted his head in confusion and shuffled closer to me.
"Y/N?" He whispered right next to my ear. I jumped slightly and turned to look at him.
"Y-Yes?" He smiled and leaned in so our noses were touching.
"I was just kidding." A playful smile graced his face as mine turned red from anger.
"That wasn't funny!" He smirked and tilted his head slightly, leaning in to press his lips against mine. I let out a muffled noise as my eyes widened in shock.
I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He soon pulled away, our noses still touching. "I love you."
"S-Shut up."

Sorry if this one sucked and was ooc, I tried my best. I hope you enjoyed it