ℍ𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕒 𝕊𝕙ō𝕪ō {ℂ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤}

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Just some cuddle scenarios of you and Hinata   You read your book happily as heavy weight was applied to your stomach

Just some cuddle scenarios of you and Hinata
You read your book happily as heavy weight was applied to your stomach. You grumbled in dismay and lifted the blanket up, revealing your hyper boyfriend. His mouth was slightly ajar but it soon formed into a grin when he saw you. You leaned over him so your noses were touching and you had a visible view of each other's face.
"Shōyō, what are you doing?" You questions das you set your book aside so he could crawl up and lay his head on your stomach. He shook his head with a cute face and rested his chin on your stomach.
"Cuddling you- because I love you~" he cooed as he stared at you in awe. "And you're beautiful, and smart, and strong, and! You're shorter than me! We're meant to be!" You giggled and tapped his nose gently.
"We are aren't we. Well guess what, you're handsome, and brave, and cute, and you love me back! I love you." He gave a cheeky closed eye smile and aggressively nodded.
"I love you too!" He crawled up to peck you in the lips quickly before laying back down in your stomach so you could continue to read.
•••
"Get to sleep Hinata!" Tanaka exclaimed as he pushed the boy away from his futon. "Get to your own Futon!" The team was having a sleepover that you were invited to because, you're Hinata's girlfriend. The boy crawled under your blankets and popped out next to you, away from the rest of the team, leaving his futon mattress empty.
"What do you want Hinata?" You questioned as you wrapped your arms around him and placed you head near his chest. "Cuddles?" He nodded as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close. He flipped over so he was on his back and you were resting with your head in his chest.
"Goodnight!" He exclaimed as a few team members muttered it back sleepily. You snuggled closer to the boy, his presence making you feel safe.
"Goodnight baby..." You whispered as you closed your eyes and began to drift away.
"Goodnight Y/N."
•••
You grumbled in satisfaction as Hinata wrapped his arms around you and pulled you to his chest. He was always the big spoon because he insisted on being the dominant one. He was sleeping peacefully as you played games on your phone that had ads after every level.
Suddenly his grip on you tightened and he whimpered in your ear. "Shōyō? Shōyō wake up!" He muttered something about protecting and keeping someone safe.
"Stop... It hurts..." He muttered as his grip tightened even more. You struggled as you did it but you managed to turn around in his grip. You wrapped your arms around his neck and raised your forearms so your hands were stroking his hair.
"Shhh... I'm right here Shōyō, calm down please." You whispered in his ear as you pulled him close. His grip loosened and he relaxed. You sighed, relieved, but you were still concerned for your ginger boyfriend.
"Y/N?" The boy questioned as his eyes fluttered open.
"I'm right here. You were having a bad dream."
"Oh thank gosh you're okay. Sorry..."
"It's alright. Are you okay?"
"Yeah... Thank you for waking me up."
"No problem. I love you!"
"I love you too... Hey, you'll never leave me right?"
"Of course not Hinata. I'll always love you."
"Okay good... I'll always love you too."