𝕀𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕞𝕚 ℍ𝕒𝕛𝕚𝕞𝕖 {ℙ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕪}

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

You yawned as you leaned against your boyfriend's shoulder. You stuffed a stick of pocky into your mouth and crunched on it. You held out the box and Hajime grabbed a stick as well.
"There's so much food." You said as you stated around in wonder, your eyes looking at all the snacks he bought you.
"Anything for my girl." He said with a smile as he placed an arm on your shoulder. "Oh! This is the best part." You turned your focus back to the movie you two were watching. Your eyes traveled to his lips and you blushed. He put another piece of pocky in his mouth and let it stick out at the end.
You took a deep breath and in a swift motion moved to where you were straddling him. You placed the other end of the pocky in your mouth and stared into his eyes. His face was a crimson red and his eyes were wide.
"What are you-" you began to nibble your way down the stick as he hesitantly did the same. The stick began to get shorter and shorter before your lips were centimeters apart. He smirked and closed the gap between you two, stealing the last bite from you. Instead of pulling away he placed his hand on the back of your head to deepen the kiss. You carefully wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed yourself closer to him.
He pulled away, leaving a string of saliva between you guys. "Well then. Not what I expected but I'm not complaining." He said as he smirked at you.
"Neither am I."