ℍ𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕒 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕪𝕠 {𝔽𝕒𝕦𝕝𝕥}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N." A very firm voice called your name as you froze in place. You turned around to be met with Kageyama. He was frowning deeply and had a small scowl on his face. "Hinata, he's in the infirmary."
"What? Why." You questioned with a shocked expression. He glanced down at his feet and shrugged. "Gosh Damnit..." You muttered as you brushed past the tall boy and sprinted off to the infirmary.
You knocked in the door gently. It slid open soon after and the school nurse faces you with a kind face.
"I assume you've come to see Hinata?" She said in a questioning tone. "Come on in." She moved to the side and you rushed into the room. "He got injured during volleyball practice and asked Kageyama to go grab you. It's pretty bad, the ambulance are on their way."
'How is everyone so calm about this?!' You pushed his curtains to the side and sat next to him in the foldable chairs they had on the side.
"Hey Shoyo. You okay?" You asked with hope brimming your voice. "That was kind of dumb actually. Of course you're not, the ambulance is coming."
"I'm sure I'll be fine Y/N. It doesn't hurt that much." He said with a sad smile.
"What exactly got hurt again?" You questioned as you examined his body with your eyes. "All I got told is that you were in the infirmary."
"My leg. I don't think it's broken. I heard a crack but I think I just sprained it." He explained as you stared down at your feet.
"How badly did it hurt. If the ambulance is coming it must be serious right!? How are you so calm?"
"It hurt pretty badly but I'm sure it's fine." You laced your fingers with his and his smile faded into a frown.
"What if it is broken? You won't be able to play anymore!" You exclaimed as tears rushed down your cheeks. His eyes widened.
"Why are you crying? It's not your fault!" You blinked away a new batch of tears and gave a shaky response.
"Yes it is! I could have stopped it, there's always a way to stop something from happening. I didn't get there in time!" You exclaimed as you repeatedly blinked the reappearing tears away.
"It's not that big of a deal Y/N. I'll be okay alright. It's not your fault, things happen for a reason." He said as the door slid open slowly. Some doctors emerged from the doorway.
"We came here to examine." They explained to the nurse. She nodded and you stood up, stepping away from him. They surrounded him as you waited.
•••
"It's sprained pretty badly. You'll need to rest a bit but you'll be okay." They explained as they walked away to speak with the nurse, giving her information on the medicine needed and healing process.
"See I'll be fine Y/N. It's not your fault okay."
You wiped your tears away and nodded. "Sorry for overreacting Shoyo." You said as you sat next to him again.
"I'm just glad it's me who's hurt, not you."

Yay. Another story