𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕋𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕠 {ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙}

This came out a little spicier than I meant... This isn't NSFW it's just a lil' spicy

 This isn't NSFW it's just a lil' spicy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knocked on the door in front of you with a nervous expression. Tobio's mother opened the door and smiled.
"Good afternoon L/N. I assume you've come to see Tobio." She said with a smile. You nodded and she stepped aside to let you in. You slipped your shoes off. "He's in his room."
You quietly walked to his room and gave a warning knock before opening his bedroom door and walking in. You peered around to see Tobio at his desk sleeping.
"Someone's tired." You muttered under your breath with a small smile. He was using his arms as a pillow and his homework was all over the table. You collected the papers in a stack and moved them to the side. He grumbled and shifted slightly, his eyes fluttering open.
"Y...Y/N?" He asked groggily as he sat up, his hair a mess. "Huh?"
"Hey Tobio. I came to check in on you. Go back to sleep okay." He nodded and stood up to walk a few steps and then flop down onto his bed face first. You giggled and draped a blanket over him.
'He was doing homework huh?'
You sighed happily and sat down next to him cross legged on his bed. He turned and wrapped his arms around your waist.
"I'm tired..." He muttered as he pulled you down. You giggled.
"I know..." He nestled his face into your neck, his hot breath fanning against your skin. You placed your hands on the back of his head. "You need to focus on your health not your homework..." When you got no response you sighed and closed your eyes.
He began to softly snore causing you to awaken again. You let out a deep breath and closed your eyes, falling asleep.
•••

You woke up to hear the sound of pencil against paper. Tobio was no longer in your arms. You sat up and looked around to see him at his desk again.
"Tobio I thought I told you-"
"I know I know. I want to go to that training camp though." You sighed and walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck. You leaned down so your mouth was near his ear. "What are you-"
"Tobio please... For me?" He gulped as you placed a kiss behind his ear
"Stop seducing me you brat." He joked as he pushed your head away. You laughed and pulled a chair over to sit next to him.
"Fine fine. Seriously, pay attention to your health. You can study and do your homework but I want you to be careful." You said as you peeked at his work. He nodded and placed a kiss on your forehead.
"I will, I will." He responded as he turned back towards his homework. "Hey Y/N wanna know something?"
"Sure!" You exclaimed.
"I love you." He stayed confidently.
"I love you more!"
"In what universe?" He smirked and you blushed.
"This one." You responded bluntly. He placed a hand under your chin and lifted your head so your eyes were locked. He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours, forming a short but, passionate kiss.
When he pulled away he hummed in delight. "Not possible." He whispered before turning back to his homework.
'You sly dog.'