𝕆𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕨𝕒 𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕦𝕦 {𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   You sighed as Tooru hummed a tune, packing his bags to walk home with you

You sighed as Tooru hummed a tune, packing his bags to walk home with you. He paused and looked up at you with a small smile.
"Is something wrong?" He questioned. You shrugged and gave a lopsided frown.
"I don't know... Something just doesn't feel right is all." You stated as you clenched your fists around the strap of your bag. He frowned and nodded before standing up and walking towards you.
"Well let's get going. You can think about it while we're on our walk." You nodded in agreement and he opened the gym door for you. You bowed your head in a thankful manner.
"I'll try." He locked up the door behind him and stuffed his keys in his pocket. You both walked in an awkward silence until he decided to speak up.
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked with a nervous expression. Your eyes widened.
"Well. I don't know but it doesn't really feel like it. Just, something seems off y'know?" You glanced down at your feet as you walked. He placed a gentle hand on your shoulder and you froze.
"First off, we're here. And second, I know what you mean." You looked up, realizing that you were in fact in front of your house.
"Would you like to come in for a cup of tea?" You offered as you fumbled around with your keys. He nodded and walked up the steps to your front door. You unlocked the door and flung it open, flicking the lights on. "My parents must still be at school. You can wait on the couch if you'd like."
He walked into your living room and sat down on your couch. You opened your cupboards to grab a mug. Suddenly you realized why you were upset. The mug slid from your hands and crashed onto the floor. You shrieked as Tooru sprinted into the kitchen.
"Y/N?! Are you alright?!" He placed a hand on your arm and looked down at the floor where the shattered mug now remained. "What happened?"
"I-I'm sorry..." You said as you leaned down to scoop the shattered pieces up. He pulled you back gently and your eyes widened.
"Don't be. You shouldn't use your hands. Let me grab a broom." You nodded and stood back up as he rushed around to find a broom.
'We haven't had our first kiss yet. We've been dating for a year now... Does he not love me?'
"Can you tell me what happened?" You snapped back into reality upon hearing Oikawa's voice as he collected the shattered pieces.
"I realized why things felt off." You stated as you clenched your fists. "Oikawa we've been dating for a year now and we still haven't had our first kiss." He froze and blinked slightly. He sighed and dumped the remains of the dustpan in the garbage and turned towards you.
"You just never seemed interested is all. You seemed happy with cuddles and stuff. I'm sorry that I've made you upset." You relaxed slightly and nodded. "If it makes you feel any better I've wanted to kiss you since I laid my eyes on you." You smiled and locked eyes with him.
"Thank you for being honest Tooru..." He smirked and leaned down so your foreheads were touching.
"Anytime." And just like that your lips were sealed. His soft ones were pressed against your own. You clenched your eyes shut and began to kiss him back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he placed a hand on your back.
When he pulled away he gave an innocent closed eyed smile. "I love you Y/N."
"I love you too..."