Oikawa Tooru | Goodnight Kiss

—

Oikawa Tooru
Movie night!
Proofread - 354 words
She/Her pronouns used

Y/N hummed as she leaned over to place her head atop her boyfriend, Oikawa's, shoulder. She nestled into his side while he lifted his arm to wrap around her shoulder and hold her close. She tugged at the light throw blanket near her feet to come up over her legs, covering the pink Hello Kitty pajama pants that were slightly too big on her. She was matching with Oikawa for their movie night!

Sitting in between them was a now half-empty bowl of popcorn, movie theater butter flavored. Oikawa's choice! She was feeling really comfortable, maybe a little too much so. She tried to keep her eyes on the movie. Oikawa picked it out too, and she didn't want to come off as uninterested or rude... However, his warmth beside her was slowly lulling her into a light slumber.

It started with her just saying she'd close her eyes and let them rest for a moment, and then she found herself opening them to a whole new scene in the movie. She eyed Oikawa to see if he noticed, but he was invested in the movie still, hand drifting towards the popcorn to eat some absentmindedly.

Y/N smiled and shifted slightly to make herself more comfortable against him. Then, without even really realizing, she closed her eyes again. She made no attempt to open them, though. The idea of sleep seemed so inviting and Oikawa was making it really hard to stay awake with how he was holding her against his side.

After a few minutes there was a light chuckle, and then a pair of soft lips brushed against the top of Y/N's head. "Goodnight Y/N," her boyfriend whispered into her hair before letting his head fall on top of hers.

A nap did sound nice...

WOOHOO I did it, I rewrote the first ever chapter of this story! ^^ I'm hoping this is a little less cringe than the original, and when I eventually read back on this in another two years I won't be as ashamed 🫶🌹