𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒 𝕐𝕦𝕦𝕛𝕚 {𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪}

(In this Terushima did not flirt with Kiyoko because he's faithful to Y/N, his loving girlfriend)

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*   You sighed in defeat as Johzenji yet again tried to imitate one of Karasuno's secret weapons

You sighed in defeat as Johzenji yet again tried to imitate one of Karasuno's secret weapons. You slapped your forehead as the people on both sides of your glances at you curiously.
"Terushima you idiot!" You whispered yelled. "You can't perfect something they took weeks to learn..." the two people beside you laughed lightly.
"Hey you're his girlfriend right?" The girl on your left questioned with a playful smile.
"Unfortunately yes." You responded as you leaned your cheek on your palm, your elbow resting on the railing. They both laughed again and the girl on the left patted your back
"You poor soul..."
"Oh tell me about it! It's always- come to my games! Look at that girl over there! Can I have your notes! Hey, pay attention to me! I'm always doing stuff for him but I never get paid back." You grumbled in dismay as the two girls completely dismissed the game in front of them to help you. "Not to mention he doesn't even take this whole volleyball thing seriously!"
They lost, of course they lost they were being fools! Thinking they could imitate Karasuno's every move just because they used to be a powerhouse school. USED TO!
You waited outside the building for Terushima to emerge. You were sitting with your back against the walls near the stairs. You heard footsteps and Terushima walked down with his whole team, a more serious look on his face now. He looked at you but just kept walking.
'Great, I'll just walk home alone.' You stood up and dusted yourself off, grabbing your bag. Terushima announced something and he stopped walking but everyone else continued. He turned around and walked towards you. He wrapped his arms around you and your eyes widened.
"What are you-"
"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm not a very good boyfriend am I?" He whispered in your ear with a small voice crack at the end.
"Well sometimes you're just a pain." You responded bluntly and he chuckled.
"I know and I'm sorry. I know I never give you attention so for the rest of today and tomorrow will do everything and anything you want to do, then from there on I'll always treat you how you treat me. Is that fair?"
"Yeah... I'd like that."
"Oh and, Y/N?"
"Yes?" He pulled away to look you in the eyes, placing his hands on your shoulders.
"I love you." That was the first time he had ever said that. You always said it but he never payed attention to say it back. You felt tears streaming down your face as you engulfed him in a hug, burying your face in his chest.
"I love you too!" You exclaimed as you dug your fingers in his back. He stroked your hair in a soothing manner and began to shed tears himself.
"Let's get going. We have a long day."
"Okay..."