➳ Chapter 28

"Skye stop!" Stiles shouted down the hall. Me and Stiles have been spending a lot of time together.

He's like Caleb. He said to me that he will be here for me when Caleb leaves which is really what I need to hear.

"How's your stomach?" Stiles looked at me.

"It's healed. How's your hand?" I laughed.

"Haha, it still hurts. You have a hard grip" He laughed.

"I heard you girls are having a sleepover tonight?" Stiles asked me.

"Yeah, you boys are coming to the cinema right?"

"Yeah. We can be rebels and chuck popcorn at people. Mwhaha" I laughed at Stiles.
*
*
*
I went inside and Chase and Liam were having a fight on the sofa.

"Guys! This isn't a boxing match! Seriously!" I shouted at them.

"Sorry miss sunshine" Chase said sarcastically.

"I'm going to get a drink" Liam stood up and left me and Chase.

"Hey baby doll" He said smirking.

"Chase, you know you can't say that anymore" I said not looking into his eyes because I knew I would just melt in them.

"Why? You said you liked it when I called you that" He said taking a step closer to me.

"But I'm with Tyler now" I said pushing past him.

"I can tell you don't like him" Chase shouted after me. I finally looked up at him.

"I do Chase" I said.

"You can't lie to me. I can tell when you're lying" With little saying anything else I walked up stairs to get dressed.

"Hellooooooo Skye" Lydia came through the door.

"Helloooooo Lydia" We both laughed

"Where's River?" I asked Lydia.

"Her and Jacob had to stay behind in school for some reason" Lydia pulled on her white dress.

"How are we getting to the cinema?" I looked at Lydia.

"Uhh, me, Liam and Chase are going in Liam's car and you Stiles and Tyler are going in Tyler's car then we are picking Caleb up then River and Jacob" she smiled.

"Works for me" I answered her.
*
*
*
I was waiting outside with Stiles and Chase.

"What's taking everyone so long?" Stiles rubbed his arms to keep himself warm. Liam and Lydia walked out with Tyler behind them.

"Finally" Tyler came up and gave me a kiss on the lips but I quickly pulled away noticing Chase standing there. Skye, you're with Tyler. Stop thinking about Chase.

"Haven't seen you all day" I let go of Tyler and went to open the car door.

"Ow!" I pulled my hand back.

"What is it?" Lydia looked at me.

"It's the handle" Stiles put his hand on the handle.

"There's nothing wrong with it" He took his hand off.

"Hang on" Chase pushed Stiles out the way. He placed his hands on the door handle. He pulled it straight back.

"Yep... Evan put silver all over the handles"

"How are we suppose to get there now? It's all over the steering wheel too!" Lydia pointed out.

"Let's walk" Liam started walking and soon we were all walking to Caleb's house.
*
*
*
"Hey Cal" I gave him a hug. We all walked to the school to meet up with River and Jacob.