➳ Chapter 13

I found out that Kai and his brothers have moved schools. It's kind of good actually since I don't have to walk past him everyday and look at him.

It was lunch time and I walked into the canteen and sat by Lydia.

"So is everyone ready for tonight?" Kyle looked at us

"Are you still on about that?" Stiles turned and looked at him "We are basically going to kill ourselves, well I am anyway since I don't have claws. You all should be fine. It's not fair"

Stiles crossed his arms and pouted.

"I could turn you if you want " Liam joked. Caleb came and sat down.

"I can get you the potion by six tonight. I will make four in three hours"

"That should be fine" I wanted to get this over and done with. I had a feeling this was going to be a bad idea.
*
*
*
Stiles showed up in everything black like he was going to burgle a house.

"Seriously Stiles?" I laughed he looked ridiculous.

"Actually it's a good idea. We should all dress up in black, but only the people who are going inside the building" That was Kyle and if Kyle says so we have to do it. Stupid Kyle. "Go get changed" He gestured for us to go get changed.

I was lucky. I had black leggings and black converse on and I wore a black jumper with a black beanie hat to cover my hair. I walked down stairs and everyone else was in black.

"Let's go"
*
*
*
We parked about a mile away from the factory and started walking. I was carrying my bow just in case I lost control of my wolf.

When we got close enough Liam, Lydia and River were getting ready to distract the wolves.

I walked deeper into the woods ready to climb in through the window. It was really awkward since no one was talking and I was standing right next to Chase. I could feel him looking at me.

"Stop looking at me"

"I'm not" He smirked at me.

"Both of you shut up" Kyle glared at us "We need to pay attention"

We were all silent. We heard cries and shouts. We knew this was our cue to go.

We all drank the potion Caleb gave us. Kyle quickly grabbed the walkie talkie and spoke into it.

"Start timing now" We all ran to the wall and Kyle was the first to climb in. When he climbed through he called for Stiles to go. Stiles started walking up slipping a bit on the way. Once he got in I started to climb up and felt hands help me up.

"Get off. I don't need help" I snapped at Chase.

"I don't care baby doll. I'm helping" I rolled my eyes at the nickname.
I let him help me since it was tiring climbing up a wall. I felt his hands leave go and I climbed through the window. Once I jumped in it was dark. I couldn't see a thing.

"How are we suppose to see?"

"I brought torches" Stiles gave me a torch and I turned it on. I shone it down a corridor. It was covered in webs and didn't look very nice to walk down. Chase got in through the window.

"Okay stay behind me" We followed behind Kyle and he took a right and there were a set of stairs.

"Wait" Stiles put out his hand to stop Kyle from walking.

"What?" Kyle looked angry.

"How do you know if the stairs don't squeak"

"Are you kidding me?" Kyle pushed Stile's hand out of the way and proceeded up the stairs.

"Watch out. There's about-" Kyle sniffed the air "Four vampires around the corner" He whispered.

He signaled for me to shoot them with my bow. I walked in front of him and grabbed my bow.
I looked around the corner and got my arrow. I fired an arrow at one of the vampires but before the other vampires could react I fired three more arrows killing them all in an instant. Kyle pushed past me and we proceeded.

The walkie talkie started making a noise.

"Hello" Kyle spoke into the walkie talkie.

"You only have half hour left hurry it up" Caleb warned us. Kyle stopped.
There were two doors in front of us that were both covered in webs.

"One of those doors lead to a room full of wolf's bane, we have to figure out which one"

"How?" We all turned to Stiles.

"Uch, fine" he slowly opened the door and walked in "There's purple stuff all over the walls" He came back out.

"That door" Chase pointed to the other door. We walked through the door and there was a long corridor with eight doors.

Kyle walked up to the fifth door and put his finger to his lips.

"After three, one, two three" He opened the door and Chase and Kyle turned into wolf form.

There were about ten vampires in a room. I watched Chase attack all the vampires. Stiles was about to run in with his bat but I stopped him.

"No! You can't it's too dangerous stay out here" He obeyed and stood behind me.

I looked back into the room. Kyle and Chase were struggling. I could tell.

"You need to help them Skye!" Stiles grabbed my bow off me and pushed me in the direction of the fighting.

Chase was fighting off three vampires but Kyle. He was getting beaten. All the vampires were on him. I saw a vampire sneak up on him. He had a dagger in his hand.

He was going to stab Kyle. I turned into my wolf and pounced on all the vampires killing them all. I stood there looking at all the dead bodies. I glanced at Kyle and he was gasping for air.

"T-thank you" Kyle gave me a friendly smile.

I looked at the shadows and saw a figure lurking. It looked like another vampire.

The shadow came closer and a man came out and smiled he grabbed a knife from his side and stabbed Kyle right through his heart.

I screamed and ran straight towards Kyle. I saw Stiles run with his bat and whack the man unconscious. he grabbed an arrow from my bow and struck it through his heart.

I sat on the floor and looked into Kyles helpless eyes.
Blood came dripping out of his mouth and tears fell from my eyes.

"Thank you Skye" and before I could answer he closed his eyes and was gone. I let the tears fall.

This was my fault I could have saved him.

"Come on guys, we can't do this anymore" Chase picked up Kyle's lifeless body and we walked out of the building. Now we need to tell everyone else. I can imagine what that's going to be like.