➳ Chapter 3

➳ Leon - Sebastian Stan

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around trying to remember what just happened.

I was laying on a double bed which was placed right in the centre of a room. I turned my head and I felt a shooting pain go up my neck and then everything came rushing back.

The fangs. The bite. The wolf and then the man. The man!

I looked at my wrists and at least I wasn't tied to the bed.
I looked at the window and started to walk over to there trying not to make the floor boards squeak.

"Hello Skye. What are you doing?" I turned my head toward the door ignoring the pain in my neck.

There was a tall man with brown hair and green eyes. I tried to ask something when all the questions came rushing out.

"Where am I? Who are you? How do you know my name?" I had so many questions I wanted to ask.

"Calm down Skye. I will answer them all please sit down" The man gestured towards the bed and I obeyed.

I rubbed my neck trying to sooth the pain and put all my attention on the man.

"My name is Leon. And I'm not your normal man" Leon looked at me.

"You're a wolf" I butted in.

"Yes I am. But there is no need to be scared Skye" His voice some how made me relax.

"How do you know my name?"
I was hoping for an answer. I needed them.

"I knew your father Blake" Those words hit me hard.

"H-how do you know him?" I started stuttering the fact that a wolf knew my dad kind of creeped me out.

"Your dad was a wolf like me. But just not any wolf he was the Alpha. He was in charge of everything that went on with this world. But then he died" He looked at the ground clearly not wanting to make eye contact.

I was always told he was killed in a car accident but I had a feeling it was something else ever since they told me about it.

"Who killed him?"

"It was a vampire named Duke. He kills the strongest of wolves because we are weak without our alpha. Skye, you are in danger" I just stared at him with a blank look.

"How?"

"Since your father was an alpha, we need a true alpha to take his place. You're the next alpha"

I'm an alpha?

"If me and my dad are both wolves does that make my mum a wolf?"

"Ahh. There is something you should now about your mother" This does not sound good. "Ana isn't your real mother. Your real mother died during child birth. I'm so sorry Skye. I know this is hard to understand"
Ana wasn't my mum? My life has just been turned upside down.