➳ Chapter 7

Chase's POV

I had to lock her in. She was going to get herself killed. Yeah she is good with a bow but she doesn't understand how fast vampires are.

"Chase are you ready?" Leon came up to me.

"Yeah. Let's do this thing"
*
*
*
We ended up in a woods. A woods? In all the places it had to be woods.

"Where are they?" Joe, one of the other wolves in our pack asked.

"Shush. Do you hear that?" We all looked around and out of nowhere, about ten vampires came running from the mist. Finally some action.

Skye's POV

I wasn't going to sit in this room knowing that my friends are out there fighting.

I opened the window enough that I could squeeze through. I grabbed my bow and the arrow's Leon gave me specially to kill Vampires. I ran straight through the woods and went straight to where they were.

Chase's POV

A vampire came rushing up to me from my left pushing me against the nearest tree. I quickly turned into my wolf and we attacked every stupid Vampire that we lay eyes on. A sharp scream filled the forest causing me to look around. Skye.

Skye's POV

Once I got to the woods there were wolves and Vampires fighting everywhere.

There was one vampire running up to me. I quickly grabbed my bow and shot the Vampire right in the heart with my arrow. The vampire fell to the floor limp. I grabbed another arrow and shot two more Vampires.

I turned around to see the last person I thought I'd ever see here. Eve.

"What the hell are you doing here Eve?" I shouted at her. This wasn't the place to be.

"I heard you talking to Caleb about you being an Alpha. Now, I don't know what an Alpha is but you're going to tell me" She grabbed my bow and snapped it.

"What the hell Eve! You are messed up!" I looked behind Eve's head and saw a vampire running up behind her. "Eve watch out!" I shouted trying to warn her. But before she could move the vampire came up behind her and snapped her neck.

Eve fell to the floor dead. I had no weapon. One of my friends lay dead in front of me. I was dead.

The vampire gave me a smirk and came walking up to me. I screamed.

I backed up against the tree. I was going to die. Stupid Eve broke my bow.
I opened my eyes and saw a black wolf jump in front of me. It had the most stunning green eyes.
It ripped the Vampires head off and turned to me. It was Chase. I could tell by the eyes.

I went on the floor and picked up my broken bow. I looked back up and Chase was gone. I looked at the floor and tears came rushing through my eyes.

Yeah I hated her sometimes but she was one of my closest friends and now she was dead in front of me.

I picked her up and put her in the back of Leon's truck. I got in and waited for the fight to be over. It better happen soon.