➳ Chapter 23

Me, Lydia and River all got dressed in Lydia's house. Liam went with Chase, Stiles and Caleb so we had the place to ourselves to get ready.

"I can't believe Caleb is leaving" I sat there my eyes watering.

"I'm really sorry Skye. Please don't cry. Not yet" River came and sat by me.

"You're right this is meant to be a party. Come on let's go" We all got in the car, River driving.

"Let's go party!" Lydia shouted in the back of the car.

***"I didn't realise you invited the whole school Lydia!" I shouted over the blazing music

*
*
*
"I didn't realise you invited the whole school Lydia!" I shouted over the blazing music.

"I'm sorry! It's not a party without people" Lydia shouted and went into the crowd of people and started dancing. I looked over at the door and saw Tyler and Jacob walking in.

"Hey Ty!" I shouted at him.

"Ohh, Ty! I like it" He winked at me.

"Hey!" Jacob butted in "Can you point me in the direction of the men who are not straight?" He looked at me.

"You're gay?" I looked at him. I never knew.

"Yeah. Homophobic?"

"No! I just didn't know! Well Max over there is gay. You can speak to him"

"Thanks Skye" Jacob walked off.

"Wanna dance?" Tyler smiled at me.

"Sure" He led me into the middle of the dance floor and we started dancing together.

"Hey I'm sorry to hear about your friend leaving" Tyler shouted.

"Yeah, it is upsetting but we have to spend as much time together as possible" It had been ten minutes of just dancing and getting to know eachother. Tyler is a really nice person. I turned my head and saw Chase walking over. Oh great. It's about to kick off.

"Excuse me but what do you think you're doing?" Chase pushed me out the way to get to Tyler .

"We were dancing but now some person is in the way" I pushed past Chase and went to Tyler .

"Hey! Dance with me" Chase grabbed my arm.

"Have you been drinking?" I looked at him. I think he's had a bit too much to drink.

"Yeah so what? It's a party! Now dance" He pulled me away.

"No chase! I was dancing with Ty!" I grabbed my hand back and went over to Tyler.

"I never liked you anyway!" Chase shouted over the music. I just rolled my eyes.

"You okay?" Tyler looked at me.

"Yeah, he's just had too much to drink"

"Come on let's go get a drink" He took my hand and led me to the bar.

"Hey cloud!" Caleb came up and hugged me "This is the best goodbye party ever. I love having you as a friend!" He kissed me on the cheek.

I know! I'm just the best" I winked at him.

"I just don't ever wanna leave. Ohhh look chocolate fountain" Caleb stumbled to the fountain. I had to laugh. I turned back to Tyler.

"Hey! Wanna get drunk?"

"Hell Yeah!" We ordered six shots and had three each.

"I'm gonna beat you with these shots" I shouted at him. I chucked one down my throat and then the last two I looked at Tyler and he was sitting there smiling.

"Beat you!" Tyler laughed at me.

"What ever!!" I laughed

"Let's go dance!" I shouted and we went and danced with Lydia and Stiles.
*
*
*
"Ahhh" Lydia screamed and fell to the floor.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" I bent down.

"I think I broke my ankle. Take me to a room so I can fix it" She whispered in my ear. I jumped up and looked at Tyler.

"She's okay. She just needs a rest. I will be right back!" I picked Lydia up and we walked to the room in the back.

"Okay fix it" Lydia pushed her leg back into place.

"Jeez, that hurt!" All the sudden there were screams heard from inside the club.

"What the hell was that?" Lydia looked at me.

"I don't know!!" We both ran out and there was a circle of people. I pushed passed them and looked in the middle. There was a girl lying dead in the middle with a knife struck in her heart.

"Okay! Everyone please leave the building as soon as possible" Stiles shouted. Everyone was rushing out pushing people over. Tyler came up behind me.

"Is that a silver knife?"

"Ty! You're still here!" I smiled at him.

"Look, I can smell the dog all over you. I'm a wolf too. Me and my brother take a special potion which hides our scent"

"You're a wolf? Oh my god this makes everything so much easier!"

"Hey Skye, there's a note on here" Caleb bent over and picked it up.

"Read it out loud" Lydia nudged him.

"It says 'you should all now what's coming. I'm one of the worlds best hunters. Wolves do not get passed me. This girl is one example of why this world is in danger. I won't stop until everyone's dead. Especially Skye Green' That's all it says" Caleb looked up.

"How does this person know my name?" I grabbed the paper.

"I have no idea, but I'm guessing this girl was a wolf. We need to find out who did this or we need to protect all the werewolves that we know. No one else dies. Got it?" My Alpha side was getting out. No way was someone gonna get away with this. No way!

"I like it when you turn into your Alpha" Chase smirked beside me. Still drunk. I turned to him and gave him a smug smile.

"The police are on their way" Stiles came running through the door.

"Quickly someone take the letter" I grabbed the letter and shoved it down my bra.

"No ones gonna go down there"

"You sure? I can think of at least two people who have been eyeing you up this whole night" Lydia eyed Chase and then eyed up Tyler.

"Shut up" I whispered to her and elbowed her.

"Look. We need to figure this out"