➳ Chapter 22

Me and Lydia spent the whole day planning Caleb's goodbye party.

"I'm gonna miss him when he's gone" I pulled a sad face.

"I know you will. But you've got all of us so you'll never be alone" She gave me a hug.

"So! We are going to have a party at that club he likes. River has already got the place sorted. So we have the place all to ourselves. I was thinking of inviting Tyler and Jacob since they need to get friends. Is that okay?" Lydia asked me.

"Yeah that's fine"

"Good good. It's late. I should go home. See you soon" Lydia got up and went to the door.

"We're going dress shopping tomorrow" Lydia smiled and left.

I looked at my phone and it was 12:28pm. I stood up and heared someone climb through a window. There was a thump.

I grabbed a knife and slowly walked up the stairs. I went round the corner and stabbed who ever was there.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU STABBED ME" I looked at who I stabbed and saw Liam.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Li!" I pulled the knife out "I'm so glad you're a werewolf. What are you doing here anyway?"

"I-Uhh-I-"

"Ohh. I see! Well see you soon. And tell River I said hey" I winked at him and went to my room. I fell asleep not knowing how tired I was.
*
*
*
"What are you gonna wear?" Lydia said to me. She was way too excited.

"I don't know. Its just a party Lyd. Calm down"

We walked to a shop and I left Lydia run around looking at dresses.
Once we found them. Lydia ran straight in whilst me and River slowly followed her in with our chosen outfits.

Lydia walked out of the changing rooms in a black play suit.

"How's this for the club?" Lydia spun around.

"That's lush Lyd" River looked at the outfit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"That's lush Lyd" River looked at the outfit.

"Does this look nice on me?" River pointed to her outfit which was a simple black skirt with a white crop top.

"Stunning!" I said looking at them both

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Stunning!" I said looking at them both. "My best friends are stunning" I said smiling at them both.
They both smiled at me and hugged me.

"Skye, you look beautiful" Lydia said to me.

"She's right" We all carried on shopping and laughing.
*
*
*
We got to the club and it was completely empty.

"This is perfect!" Lydia shouted.

"We should get to work the party starts soon" River reminded us. I went over to the bar.

"There's no drinks here" I shouted across the room.

"You being serious?" Lydia came storming across the room.

"Yeah look. All the bottles have been taken. I'll ring Chase to see of he can bring some" I grabbed my phone out my pocket and rang Chase.

"Hey Chase we have a problem.."
*
*
*
"Here" Chase passed us all the bottles.

"You're a life saver Chase!" River came up and hugged him.

"Need any help?" Chase put the remaining bottles down.

"Uhh, no I think we are ready" Lydia smiled at her work of art.

"We should go get ready" River walked out the door and we all followed.