➳ Chapter 15

"So raven, Why did you move?" Liam looked at Raven. I can't believe they actually invited her over.
Lydia had finally calmed down so it was me, River, Liam, Caleb, Stiles and Raven.

"My dads job" She looked at me but didn't smile. She then turned to everyone else and smiled at them. What is her problem?

All of a sudden Chase came through the door. I decided to forgive him. Since Leon was right. He does need someone right now.

"Chase this is Raven" Liam pointed towards Raven. She got up and shook Chase's hand. It was like a twenty minute hand shake.

They were both smiling. Now I really didn't like her. Chase and Raven were talking to each other so I decided to interrupt.

"Uhh, Chase. We need to talk. It's important "

"I'm talking to Raven now Skye. Don't be rude" Chase and Raven walked over and joined the others.

I don't think I was the only one who hated Raven. Both River and Lydia looked annoyed. She flirted with all the boys. I walked out the door and Lydia and River followed me.

"I hate her" Lydia said straight away.

"Who does she think she is? She literally walks in and starts flirting with all the boys. I hate her" River looked angry.

"We should just leave them and go get something to drink" Lydia suggested.

"Yeah" Me and River said in sync.
*
*
*
We were at a cafe and I was drinking my milkshake and my phone buzzed.
I turned to the girls.

"Oh my god. Chase only now texted me that we aren't there"

"Only now they noticed we weren't there! What ass holes" Lydia glared.

"Maybe we should go back, we've been here for two hours now" I suggested.

We got up and went back home.
*
*
*
When we got home there was only Caleb.

"Where's everyone else?" River asked Caleb.

"They went to take Raven home" Caleb answered looking up from his phone.

"What, three of them need to help one girl get home?" I was annoyed.

"Yeah, it is stupid. But they insisted" All of a sudden the door flew open. Stiles, Liam and Chase all walked through the door.

"Hey girls, where have you been. You just went missing" Liam went up to give River a kiss on the cheek. But she pushed him away.

"Wow, I thought we were dating now?" Liam looked at River.

"Yeah, we are dating but not when you go off with other girls" River looked back at him.

"How come everyone else is okay with their boyfriends going off with other girls?" Liam argued back.

"They're not" River just glared at him.

"Lydia is" Liam looked at Lydia for help.

"No, I'm not happy" Lydia turned and glared at Stiles.

"Skye?" He turned at me. I don't know why he's asking me.

"I don't have a boyfriend" I looked at him crossing my arms.

"Oh please Skye, everyone here knows you and Chase have a bloody thing for each other. Just go out damn it. Why do you make everything so hard?" What was with Liam? It was none of his business what happens in my life.

"Shut up Liam. It's not your bussines" I shouted at him.

"Yeah, well Chase is better off without you. We all are" Why is he saying stuff like this? What did I do?

"Come on Skye, you're staying at mine tonight" Caleb got up and saved me from this awkward conversation.

"Thanks" I whispered to him.

"No problem, he was being a dick anyway"

When I opened the door I heard Chase call from behind me.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I did like him, but I don't know if I want a boyfriend. Not now and he's a tool bag, so I'm fine.
*
*
*
Me and Caleb were sitting watching Captain America the winter soldier. We had seen it a load of times so it didn't matter if we spoke through it.

"So how come you didn't go with the boys to take Raven back?" I put some popcorn into my mouth and turned to Caleb.

"When you first said that you didn't trust her, I believed you. But when she sat down the first time and talked to me I thought she was alright. But then she came over and started flirting with all the other boys, I knew she was one of those girls who like's the attention and I don't like them girls"

"Fair enough"

"Why don't you sort things out with Chase?" Caleb looked at me.

"Why is everyone so obsessed with me and Chase?"

"I'll tell you why I'm obsessed, ever since you first met him you changed. You were happier. But now that nothing's happening you've been really miserable and I hate seeing you upset" Maybe he's right. I thought back to the first time we kissed. There were fireworks. I was happy. He was right. It's about time I forgave him. Properly this time.

"You're right. Tomorrow I'll see him and we will sort it out" I gave him a smile and we went back to the film.