➳ Chapter 5

➳ Chase - Thomas Brodie - Sangster

It's been a week since I met Leon and River. Time has flown by so fast and that means only two weeks until I turn eighteen.
Leon has been training me for the past week making me stronger.

I was walking in school and was running late. I was rushing down the hall and I hit into someone.

"Hey watch it" I shout. I looked up to see Kai.

"Why don't you watch it! Wait, you're Skye aren't you?"

How did he know my name?

"Yeah. How do you know my name?"

"I know stuff. And people. I know who you are Skye" And then he just walked off.
*
*
*
When I got home I went straight to River and told her about Kai.

"What do you mean he knows?"

"I don't know" I snapped.

"Oh this is not good! We have to do something"

"No just leave it. He might not know who you are. Just me"

"We can't risk it Skye! They are the most powerful pack in America!"

"They can't be that powerful if my dad killed their Alpha" There was silence "I can do it. I will be able to defeat them when I become Alpha. With your help River. Please."
I begged I didn't need any of this right now.

"Okay until you become Alpha, then I won't keep it a secret" River walked out the door. I had no idea how I was going to kill them. But ever since Leon told me I was going to be Alpha I have had this rush of adrenaline. I feel like I can do anything.

"Skye, I want you to meet someone" Leon called from downstairs.

"Okay, coming" I'm having déjà vu.

I walked down stairs and my eyes stop on this boy my age. He has the most gorgeous green eyes and brown hair. He smiled at me. Perfect teeth.

"Hey I'm Chase" He gave me his hand "I'm Leon's son"

Chase's POV

My dad won't shut up about this Skye girl. He was always like 'Come meet her' or 'you'll like her' I just gave up and agreed to meet her.

"Skye, I want you to meet someone" My dad shouted.

"Okay I'm coming" Her voice is so calm and sweet.

She started walking down the stairs. She had long blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. She had perfect skin.

"Hey I'm Chase" I gave her a smile "I'm Leon's son"

She smiled back at me. She had a perfect smile.

"This is Blakes daughter" Leon looked at me.

"Wait you mean Blake as in the Alpha?"

"Yes Chase" He didn't tell me that. This beautiful girl in front of me was going to be the Alpha. "When do you turn eighteen?"

"Two weeks" She answered me and she looked scared.

"Its okay. I'll help you" I wasn't going to let her do this on her own. My dad was the best trainer and I know what it's like to turn. Not good.