➳ Chapter 25

We have decided that we should all go and hide. Leon knows this lake house which nobdody knows about so we will be staying there for now.

"This place looks amazing!" Lydia stared in awe.

"We can have parties!" River started dancing.

"We have to stay quiet! You know that River" Leon glared at her.

"Sorry" River pouted.

"Come on let's get in" I opened the door and the house smelled like a new house smell.

"When was the last time you were here?" Jacob asked Leon.

"When I was a kid. Our mum brought us here didn't she" He smiled at Jenni.

"Yes she did. And Leon always brought your mother here" She pointed at Chase "He fell in love at a young age. They were perfect together" Leon smiled at the memory.

"Okay guys! Everyone go pick a room" Leon rushed us up the stairs.

Tyler and Jacob went with Caleb in the end room since I didn't think it was a good idea for Chase and Tyler to be in the same room. Chase Stiles and Liam went in the room opposite them and me, Lydia and River went in a room together.

"This is gonna be awesome!" Lydia shouted.

"Hell yeah!" I shouted back.

"Apart from the fact that we are hiding from someone who wants us dead! Yeah this is great" River said sarcastically.

"What's wrong Riv? You're normally the hyper one?" I looked at her.

"It's just... Everyone's going to die. I have a feeling. I don't know. Something tells me this is a bad idea" She put her clothes in the cupboard and I walked up.

"As long as we have each other that's all we need" I hugged her and Lydia joined the hug.

"We're the three musketeers" River said. We all laughed together.

"The three musketeers! I like that" I giggled back.
*
*
*
"Pizza's here!" River shouted from down stairs.

"Yes! I'm starving!" I shouted to Lydia. We both ran down stairs. I grabbed a slice of pizza and jumped on the sofa next to Caleb.

"What ya watching?" I asked him.

"Nothing yet. What do you wanna watch?" He asked me.

"Ooh ooh! Can we like re-watch all the walking dead!" I gave him my most dazzling smile.

"Not again! You rewatched it last week!" He glared at me "Fine!"

"Yay!" I hugged him.
*
*
*
I had finished all the pizza so I was tidying everything away when Tyler came up behind me.

"Hey" I turned around.

"Hey Ty!"

"Hey, I was wondering. Do you wanna go for a midnight swim in the lake?" He looked at me.

"Hmm, does that mean I get to see you topless?" I winked at him.

"Maybe"

"Then I'd love to"
*
*
*
"Why are you in your bikini?" Lydia gave me a weird look.

"Me and Ty are going for a midnight swim" I smiled at them.

"Ohhh romantic" River winked "have fun sweetie"

"Haha, I'll try"
*
*
*
I walked out in my flowery bikini and found Ty sitting at the side of the lake. I tiptoed up to him wanting to scare him. I got up right behind him and Tyler turned around and shouted at me.

"BOO!" Tyler shouted.

"Ahhh! You ass!" I screamed.

"Hey! You were the one who was planning on jumping out on me!" He laughed.

"Whatever" I winked "shall we get swimming?"

"Sure" He took my hand and he counted down from three

"3...2...1" We both jumped into the water and made a massive splash. We both laughed. The moonlight was shining on Tylers face.

"You're so beautiful" Tyler stared into my eyes. I'm glad it was dark so he wouldn't see me blushing. I've grown quite fond of Tyler. I mean, yes I have feelings for Chase but I feel like he only wants me for the fun.

"Why thank you" I said back. I smiled at him. Tyler started leaning in closing the small gap that was between us. I didn't jerk back or move in. I just sat there watching as he closed the gap. Tyler deepened the kiss and I slowly let myself kiss him back. I pulled away and Tyler looked at me. I didn't get the same feeling I did when I first kissed Chase.

"Skye can I ask you something?"

"Sure" I said not giving him my full attention.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

A laugh escaped my lips and I looked at him in his eyes. He was staring at me with hope in his eyes. I can't say no.

"Yes" I said. Not thinking about it.

"I'm so happy" Tyler said and he kissed me again taking me by surprise again. I just said yes to being Tyler's girlfriend. Did I just make a mistake?

We were pushed out of the kiss by a massive splash beside us.

"Finally! My Skye isn't single anymore!" I turned my head to see what made that massive splash. River and Lydia were swimming over.

"We all decided to join you! And by the way congrats"" River winked at me. I gave her a weak smile pretending I was happy. Why wasn't I?
*
*
*
We were all swimming around in the lake. Well apart from Chase, Leon and Jenni. Chase was really mad at me. I knew it. I knew that he knew that me and Tyler were dating. He was watching us.
I swam over to Tyler and he joined our lips before I could say anything.

"I'm so glad that nothing bad has happened today" I smiled at him ignoring the fact that he was still trying to kiss me.

"Same. I'm just glad that we are together" Tyler kissed me again and we had a splash war.
I looked up at Chase who was sitting in the window reading his book.
Man, how I feel bad.