➳ Chapter 29

I woke up screaming. I was breathing heavily. Chase came running through the door to my side.

"Skye! What is it?" Chase sat on my bed and rubbed my back.

"It was a bad dream"

"It's okay. Im here now"

"Where's everyone else?" I asked wondering if they heard me screaming.

"They are all up Liam's house. They said they needed space from this lake house"

"Why didn't you go?" I looked up to him.

"Didn't want to. Look Skye. About yesterday. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you"

"No! It's okay Chase. Really. Its fine" He smiled down at me

"Tyler is so lucky to have you in his life. He better know it" He got up and left me in my bed.
*
*
*
"Skye! SKYE!" Someone was shouting my name. I got up and went downstairs.

Leon was standing there with everyone else standing around him. I was standing there in my shorts and bed top looking at everyone.

"What?" I said more stubbornly than I had hoped.

"What are you doing?" Leon said.

"Uhh, I don't know" I said sacarsticly.

"Get ready" Leon chucked me my bow.

"What?"

"We're going to kill Evan. Tonight"

"What? No! I said you're not coming!"

"Yes we are Skye!" I looked around and everyone was smiling. I didn't deserve these people.
*
*
*
We had spent the whole day getting ready for the fight. It was now six o'clock.

"I think it's time to go" Chase got up.

"Wait" I stopped everyone. They all looked at me.

"Guys, this is Evan we are talking about. I can already say one of us isn't going to make it out! And I can't live the rest of my life knowing that I may have been the cause of your deaths! Please!"

"Skye! For the last time this isn't your choice! We want to help you! We are going to help you" Tyler came up and hugged me.

"Come on" Everyone walked out the door.

"Ty wait" I pulled Ty and waited until it was just us. I gave him a kiss which lasted longer than I expected. I felt so bad for everything I've done. The least he deserves is a kiss.

"What was that for?" Tyler pulled away.

"What if you don't make it out Ty! I won't be able to cope!"

"Skye calm! I can take care of myself! I won't die, trust me"

"But what if you do-" He cut me off.

"I won't Skye" He grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss.

I walked up River and Lydia.

"I'm scared Skye" River said to me.

"Don't be, remember we are the three musketeers" I hugged her and Lydia and we walked out.
*
*
*
I got out the car and Leon went through the plan again. He stopped and turned around.

"Stiles? What the hell are you doing here?" Leon looked at Stiles.

"Get back in the car! You're human! Its a no no" Stiles huffed and went into the car.
*
*
*
I walked through the woods alone. It was dark and I was cold. I was terrified of what was going to happen. This was a bad idea. Why was this happening?

I started to walk and my eyes stopped on Evan standing there. Anger boiled through me every time I looked at him. I hated him.

"Oh hello Skye, good of you to join us" I didn't smile I just stood there.

"Where's everyone else Skye?" Evan looked at me.

"I came alone! I'm not putting them in danger!" I shouted at him.

"Oh please Skye. I'm not stupid. You didn't come alone" I turned around and everyone came walking out of the woods. Tyler came and took my hand.

"Awhh, that's more like it. A fight" Evan rubbed his hands in delight.

"You're gonna die Evan!" I shouted at him.

"I may die, but all of you are gonna die. Let the fittest win!" And that was it. It was starting.