➳ Chapter 18

Skye's POV

I pounced at Duke with all my might. Pushing him to the floor.

"What the hell!" He shouted he pushed me off and hissed with his fangs. "It's a fight till death young Alpha" Duke came at me. He dug his teeth into my shoulder. I howled in pain but pushed on. There was no way I was going to let this vampire beat me.

Chase's POV

I pushed my way through the dead bodies running after River who sprinted ahead of me.

"River! Slow down. We have to be smart about this!" I shouted to River who stopped.

"They could kill her Chase! We have to hurry" She was right, but we needed to be careful. I was cut out of my thoughts by a scream.

"That was Skye!" I shouted and me, River and Liam all ran. Lydia, Stiles and Caleb were staying outside just in case someone came out.

I ran down the corridor when a bunch of vampires came running up. River pounced at two when I was tackled down by another one. There was blood everywhere. I slashed at the vampires throat and the vampire lay limp on the floor. I got up and helped River and Liam.

"I think she's this way" River pulled me in the direction of a door.

"Ready" River looked at me "3...2...1" She pushed open the door and my eyes stopped on the body that lay on the floor.

Skye's POV

I slashed countless times at Duke but he dodged everyone. The wolfs Bane he gave me definantly took my energy. I started to get tired very quickly.

"What's the matter little Alpha? Tired?" Duke laughed. He pushed me to the floor and I fell. Pain rushing through me from the bite.

Duke walked over and got his fangs out ready to bite me
'you are the alpha, you are strong, you are brave. You can kill him' I jumped up and looked Duke right in the eyes. My wolfs blue eyes stinging from the tears.

"I am the Alpha" I launched my body at Duke and my claws went straight to his throat. Before he could react I sliced at his throat multiple times. Duke stood there struggling to breath. He fell to the ground. He was dead.

I stopped to catch my breath. I turned my head towards the door which got flung open. Standing there was River, Liam and Chase. Chase came to save me. He stood there staring at Duke.

"He's dead. Don't worry" River came running up to me and gave me a massive hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay! Oh my god!"

"Haha, me too" I hugged her back

"Uhh, where's Raven?" I looked at River.

"She went missing as soon as we came looking for you. Why?" River looked at me.

"She's with Duke. Well was with Duke"

"I knew there was something wrong with her!" River looked angry "Come on, let's go"

River and Liam walked out the door. I walked past Chase but he grabbed my arm.

"Baby doll can fight" He said smiling up at me. He stopped me a d spun me around. "Please don't put yourself I danger again" His face went from a playful look to a serious look within seconds.

"Thank you for saving me" I said. "I'll try not to" I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek. I turned around about to leave when I remembered Leon.

"We have to get Leon" I dragged Chase in the direction of where Leon was. And I opened the door. "Duke had Leon locked up, he threatened me if I didn't do anything he said he would hurt Leon so I had to do everything"

"It's okay. Come on let's go get him and leave this place. It's giving me the creeps" we walked through the door and I just stood there. "Where is he?" Chase looked at me. I pointed at the wall.

"He was right there" I walked up to the wall where Leon was hanging. There was a note on the wall. I picked it up and read it.

"Thanks for the present - Raven x" I stared at the note.

"That bitch stole my dad!" Chase started screaming.

"Calm down Chase! I'm sure we will find him. Just calm down okay! We need to leave and then we'll figure this out okay!" I dragged him out of the building to where everyone was standing. They all came up and hugged me.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Caleb shouted.

"What took so long?" Lydia came up to me. I showed them the note.

"What present?" Stiles gave back the note.

"My dad" Chase said putting his hands to his head in frustration.