PART 31

so miss khushi kumari gupta don't do anything like this now do you get me... You are my innocent khushi don't make her seductress or anything. I won't like the change in you and now let's go it's been late'

He was going inside that's when he was pulled back and when turned he was smacked by the kiss.. and then their fight for dominance began in that stary night.

*************************

Time flies and it's been 1 month when their wedding date decide. In this one month both of them hanged out together a lot. There were several times when khushi blurted out their intimate scene to others innocently and arnav well what he can do for that nothing then being embarrassed. And it's became ritual for him to drop and receive her from college. Never ever he forget to do this in his. After that crazy dates they went to many dates and many times they almost lost their control but brought back on land. It's hard for them to control now. Their intimation would start from small peck and will end on touching them on many places. But Arnav was the one who controls the situation at the end.  Finally the time came when they started to shop for themselves. Today is 30th January and from tomorrow all the rituals are going to start. And that's why today arnav has taken her for shopping to buy cloths for their haldi, sangeet and mehandi... They were in mall since last two hours and still khushi hasn't decided what to buy.. she was checking clothes all the time trying it but at last will reject it because of some reason. This is the 27th dress she was trying and now it kind of irritating for arnav.

'soniye please select soon na we are here from longest time. And you haven't selected anything till now. We also have to buy jewelry and accessories related to your dress do it soon baby.'

Khushi shows him eyes and with irritation she replied...

'arnie can't you see no dress is good here.. I am trying all the dresses but this mall has defected pieces only.'

He shakes his head on her lame excuses and then went near her. He took out her hands and then dragged her into another shop. And told the helper there to show them dresses. And the shopkeeper started to show them best dresses they have.

They stopped near the store where every type of dresses were presents.. Arshi started to see the dresses that's when Arnav eyes falls upon one dress which catched his eyes instantly... The dress was of semi coty lehanga with modern as well as traditional look and was peach in colour. He told the helper to take it out.

(Dress is little exposed on waist)

The fabric of the dress was smooth and its design was just awesome. Khushi saw the dress too and her eyes also got sparkle on the dress. Arnav hands over the dress to her and told her to try it. She took it in her hands and went to changing room to try.