PART 8

Anjali : come now I have to share many things with you... With that she, nani and anjali left from there. She turns backword and saw Arnav was still seeing her and indicate her through eyes that he will wait.
And then all left for their room

***************

It's 1:45am and everyone were sleeping in Raizada Mansion after the party. But two souls were not sleepy at all. Arnav woke up from bed when he was unable to sleep and started to think what happened after everybody left inside the house. He told khushi that will wait and he was waiting for her at their place where they usually met in childhood. It's their tree house near river. Once their family together made a trip for Sikkim. It was one week trip and there when they went to roam around to visit many places then they saw this a tree house. And it was khushi's demand to have a tree house like this and ofcourse Arnav couldn't see her soniye upset so he also demanded for that. Then their both the families decided to make one  for their children where all the children will enjoy their time and will play.

 Then their both the families decided to make one  for their children where all the children will enjoy their time and will play

It's a beautiful tree house standing alone in mid of lake. It was decorated with curtains and many other things. Bed with pillow is there and also there is stair which lead them downwards and there is small place is made attach to them to sit. It was surrounded by greenary and is decorated by fairy lights. It was made after some distance of Gupta and Raizada Mansion. Both the houses can be seen.

Arnav was seeting downwards where only two or three people can sit and was waiting for khushi. It's been one hour now he has been waiting here and now he was going impatient. Exactly at the same time he heard some sound. He thought it was khushi so without turning he started to blabber.

Arnav : I knew you will be here. But you came late so punishment will be duely served and yeah not tk forget your that's stupid challenge. How can I forget that you made me crazy Khushi Gupta, you made me to do many crazy things. So now as a punishment you have to do sit ups and that 100 time. And with every sit up you have to say I Khushi Gupta agreed that Arnav is genius.

He was blabbering in himself and haven't turned out still. But after sometime when he doesn't get any response he again asked

Arnav : why are you not saying anything.. ohhh okay cat got the tongue right. Okay let me negotiate a little for you. You just to 50 sit ups that's all. You haven't had to say something with that

Again no response but he heard a chuckle. A chuckle which did not belong to her. It's not her voice. So whose it's like some male voice. He slowly turns around and his eyes moves from downwards to upwards. And a wait left his mouth

Arnav : what the!! What are you doing here bhai?? Where is that sweet little brat.

Akash : sweet and brat... Wow Arnie what a name you invent.  But she would only one of this name I mean either she is sweet or either brat.