Part 44

Arnav needed this type of support from someone and that much needed support was coming from khushi was the most loving part for him. He without thinking smacked his lips on her and they went again in their dream world of making love again. The decision has been taken they are returning, but before that he made a very rough love to her. Don't know why nowdays he is being so impatient for her and of this is the last time he is touching her, as if he is going somewhere for long. They didn't slept that night and sleep took over them in morning at 6.

***************************

It's been a week they came from their honeymoon leaving in half. And it was a hectic schedule for both of them. Both were not getting enough time for themselves because Arnav was too busy in handling his business. They made love only for two times from the time they came. Arnav will left in early morning and will come at late night when khushi would be sleeping. And soon the impacts could be seen on his physical appearance. His eyes became puffy and red and dark circles could be seen under his eyes. He started to loose weight because of incomplete meal. Although at home most of the time khushi would be taking care of it but at office he forget sometimes to have his meals properly. AR shares were decreasing day by day. Lots of meetings, presentation were done but nothing was coming fruitful. Only one things they get to know that some one buying all the shares in markets that too in very low price. And in all that Arshi were missing each other badly.

Arnav was signing some files on his cabin. But he was lost in all the happening around him. That's when someone came and knock the door

"Come in" he said egnorsed in file and then he saw up to see the person. A peon was standing there with two three files in his hands. But Arnav doesn't recognise him as he was not the usual peon of his and in confusion he asked..

"Yes who are you... And what are you doing in here with AR ID card

"Sir I am new peon here. The last one Mahesh is my brother he was not well and suffering from some sickness so I am here in his place for some days."

Arnav nodded his head and let him in. He saw the files and asked

"What are these files and what's your name"

"Sir my name is Soham and these files are send by aman sir he urgently needed your signatures on these papers." He replied

Arnav again nodded his head and he was going to read the documents that's when he heard another knock on the door he saw upwards and saw there his Soniye standing their with beautiful smile on her face and that's what relaxes him a little. And after a long time he feels so lived and so impatient for her. There khushi was standing in her denim skirt and Mustard colour crop top with a sling bag on side of her shoulders looking as beautiful as a morning sun of winters. And that seight of her gave rise emotions to arnav that he wanted to have her their.