Part 42 Mature content

"That okay.. just remember I will always there to carry you" and then they smiled. Withing 4 minutes they reached the high level point and then sat there. Khushi was sitting in front of him her back was attached to his front and arnav has kept his both the arms on her stomach from behind and his chin was on her left shoulder.

********************************

They sat there for few ours may be for 2,3 hours. Amd then when khushi started to feel hungry then arnav took her to the beach restaurant named THE RITZ CARLTON which is famous for its sea food.

The table has been set near beach

The table has been set near beach. And a cool breeze was making up the environment. It's was decorated with lights and with that they were provided a king size sofa to relaxed down. Arnav first made her sit by pulling the chair and then he himself sat they ordered some awesome sea food. For appetizers they ordered Ceaser salad with grilled lobster, for main course they ordered spring grilled chicken and prawn spaghetti for desert they ordered chocolate lava cake. While having the meal they were continuously talking about all the random things. When they were complete arnav paid the bill and that time khushi left towards the beach waves which were touching her feet. She was actually playing with it like a child. Whenever wave come towards her she will start jumping upon it and was giggling in herself. She was wearing a cute floral dress and it was swaying with air. And that's how arnav watched when he came towards her after paying the bills and with talking with the manager. He saw were lost in her plays and a small smirked formed on his face. With slow steps he approached her and went towards her.

Mature content

Khushi once again jumped upon the wave and that's when her foot slip and she was going to fall hard on her face that's when she felt him, holding her by waist. And then she turned her face towards him. Arnav saw her slipping so with predectory steps he reached her and held her before she falls down. And then he hugged her from behind and started to nuzzle her neck and khushi put her hands upon his which was clutching her stomach tight and she closed her eyes enjoying his doings she bend a little to give him a good access to her neck. At first arnav was nuzzling softly but when passion took over him he doesn't know and he started to trace her skin from south to north in hard way giving her bluish hickies and at the same time sucking her their making pleasurable for her. When he was done doing the things he broke the hug and then turned her facing him and palmed her both the cheeks. Then slowly he started to trace her face from forehead towards lips then neck and then her chest. He kept his palm on her both the breast for some minutes gulping down the saliva and all the time khushi was just closing her eyes she just wanted to go with the flow. She just wanted to enjoy and feel whatever arnav wanted her To. When his hands stopped at her breast that's when her breath chocked a little and she opened her eyes. Arnav seeing her sweating a little slide her hands on her waist and then pulled her more. She directly landed on his chest they were so close that no air could be pass from them not a bit too. They were having an intense eye lock and then slowly they started to bend towards themselves and capture their lips. The kiss for the first was soft and slow they were just smooching each other lips, licking, and sucking. Khushi first slide her arms on his biceps and pressed her little when she did this act that's when Arnav tighten his holds on her waist pulling her more and more on him. She slides her hands from her biceps towards her shoulder then neck and then she clutched his hair, pulling him more and more towards herself. They broke the kiss when they went shortage of air, and to calm himself Arnav started to snuggle himself on her neck again. Arnav Started to take her towards the waves of the beach and stopped when they reached at the point where their half of the body was in water. And now they were fully drenched in water. Arnav hands were working in their accord. From back to south near her hips pulling her more and more and then he pinched her on one of the butt of her. They broke the hug and then arnav lifted her in his arms and without breaking their eyelock he started to take her somewhere. They reached at an isolated place where a tent House was made and a bonifire was light up on the middle of it. He directly took her inside the tent and then placed her on the bed which was on the floor.