Part 48

"Soon Shyam Jha soon you will give every reckon up of your deeds. I will not leave you for the every tears my family she'd because of you. For every pain my soniye will be going soon, wait and watch how I will burn your ass."

Promising to himself arnav went to sleep. In his dreams here he was ith his soniye. Waiting and promising to himself that soon he is going to stay with her. This separations will end soon.

******†************************
NEXT DAY

Arnav was in Shyam's cabin sharing his plan to get enter in Raizada Mansion. He knows Shyam is an inpatient guy, but he is very cunning and manipulative. It will be very difficult to convince him. But he is also THE GREAT ASR, will not leave any stone in destroying him.

"Hmm, the plan is good Sukhbir, planting you in Raizada Mansion will make my plan more stronger, you will spie on Khushi where she goes so that I can meet her soon. That's nice." He had an evil smile on his face.

He then turned towards arnav and said

"Okay you pack your bags I will tell them that you are going to be helping hand on Raizada mansion for this one month and that's why k want you to be there... And ofcourse who will deny the son in law of the house words." Arnav nodded his head and when he was near the door he heard him which made him clench his knuckles

"Soon you and your property will be mine Khushi..."

And it made him red in anger. This is not the first time he is hearing such things, he had heard more than this one sentence. How everytime he lured on her, his baby wife, how everytime he will mention in his conversation about her beauty and trust him, he so wants to bang his face all the time but he controlled just to see how far he can go he is waiting for just that minute when everything will be under his control again, then he will surely teach him a lesson. He left from there in anger. And shyam was lost in khushi.

****************************

Arnav reached the old temple which situated in between the way while going to Raizada Mansion. He is going to his house again after six long months. He just wanted to pray that he doesn't break down while facing them. God gives him strength to face them being unknown to them. He removed his shoes and started to take stairs. When he was in mid a cold breeze hits his face, telling him about the presence of her. A smile came on his face, he was smiling on their mediator, the cool breeze who never give wrong signal, their own mediator . He can't be wrong and

"She is here" that's what he muttered and started to take steps hurridly. He reached in temple and started to see here and there just to watch her his baby wife.

**********************************

Here khushi was in se temple as arnav. She gave offering plate to priest and when he was giving offering she started to take rounds of God (parikrama). And that's when Arnav reached. He started to search her but he didn't saw her. He thought may be he is thinking too much, but his heartbeat is raised, he felt that breeze how can be it wrong. Thinking all these he gave his plate to priest and went from there to tie the thread on wish tree. Khushi came back and then she took the plate from priest.

She was walking straight lost in her thoughts. All the time while praying she just prayed for arnav. All the time she only asked only one thing and that's is arnav. Who took her all he happiness with him. She hardly comes out of her room but don't know why today's she has this urge to come here in search for some peace. Her heart was not in peace from the day he went leaving her. She was descending the stairs not seeing in front and that's when her foot stumble creating a sprain. She lost her balance, her plate has already fallen down, she too was going to fall, her face has lost colour and she was horrified. More than her she was scared for her baby which is the last sign of their love she had that's when she felt two strong arms around her waist saving her from fallen down. She has closed her eyes tightly in fear. But wait she is feeling something, the cold breeze, the uneven breathing, the raising of heartbeat. This all the things she always felt when he was near to her. Is she hallucinating the feelings, is she dead now too, and came to him that's why she is feeling him. Or is it a dream, she closed her eyes more tightly, if it's a dream she don't want to come out of it. She opened her slowly after hearing murmuring of people and looked the man who saved her, he is sardaar ji wearing turban, has beard and glasses which were hiding his eyes. They both were seeing each other with different emotions one with confusion and other one with shock, shock will be the small word whatever he was feeling right now seeing the person in his arms.