Part 28

"Are you happy mom"

Shyantani who ea strocking his hair replied

"A lot... Now let's go"

Arnav nodded his head and then they all leave from there...

***************************

'Soniye...'

'coming'

'jaldi meri jaan late ho raha hai' (hurry up beloved getting late we are)

Arnav who was sitting in living room came at gupta palace early so that he could take his beloved fiance and dropped her to college. When he came khushi was sleeping peacefully because of tiredness of last evening and here they got late today and that too for arnav. Because he came at 7:00 am so that before dropping he could spend some time with khushi. And because of that khushi was taking her breakfast hurridly. Amd them she came in front of him and started her banter.

'itna bhi late nhi ho raha lord governor.. it's 8 right now. Or main 8:30 nikalti hu college ke lie.. ab chalo late nhi ho raha hai kya' ( we aren't getting late lord governor. I usually go college at 8:30 and it's still 8. Now let's go aren't you getting late).

With that she moved forward and arnav took blessing from khushbu and shook his head on the craziness of khushi and then left.

On way he saw khushi who was smiling in herself watching out of car window and sometimes watching the ring on her ring finger.

' kya baat hai aaj kl bahot smile kr rahi ho apne me hi. Jb me subah aaya tha then also aap smile kr rahi thi nind me.. hume bhi to batao' ( what happened... You are smiling a lot nowdays. When I came today morning you were smiling that time too when you were sleeping. Tell me also)

When khushi heard him she turned her face towards him and then kissed him on his cheeks.

'baby car will be crashed if you done this again'

Khushi pouted and made a confused face

'but babu you are driving the car then how it would be it get crashed because of me.' she out her finger on thinking mode as of understanding some rocket science.

' ofcourse it will crashed if you kiss me and if I got distracted because of it'

'ohhooo'

That one word left khushi mouth but then after few seconds she chuckled and arnav got frown. By then they have reached college and arnav parked his car a little bit away from the gates so that nobody watch them. He pulled her on his lap and hold her by putting his both the arms around her waist. Khushi also surrounded her arms on his neck.

'now tell me why you chuckled'

And after hearing his questions she remember the thought that came into her mind and then again she gave naughty smile to him

'wo I was thinking it would be funny that we together met with accident and then if died the the headlines will come how two lovers who engaged yesterday only met with accident... Look at the video... We will get popular you know' khushi who laughed at her thought where on other side arnav face got horrified.  And with a little bit louder voice he shouted

'khushi...'

Khushi laughed had been stopped by now and she saw the serious face of arnav who was watching her with little bit pain and anger in his eyes. What she did that was the only thing was coming in her mind.