PART 7

Their this moment were broke when they started to heard sound. And they got to know that people started to come to have dinner.

*****************
Arnav dragged her a little bit side from that area. Khushi started to Wriggled more and because her skin was so sensitive she got little bit rashes on her wrist. Arnav saw her efforts and then his eyes land upon the rashes where he noticed slightly red rashes so he left her. She was going to run from there as already she had feel different sensation and increasing of heartbeat. That's when he shouted from behind.

'I wanna talk to you soniye and will wait for you after party... You know where you have to come...'

Khushi while running turn around and just tease him by making faces. Arnav smiled at her cuteness and childishness. He went from there to join others for dinner. But someone noticed their this cute moments and was burning with jealousy. That's none other than Sheetal Mathur.

She left the party after seeing Arnav dancing with another girl. And the only thought was running in her mind who is that girl, why ASR was dancing with her as of he knows her. She haven't seen where she was walking but when she comes into sense then she saw the surrounding. She is here near dinner area. But there is bench near it so she went there and sat on it. After sometime she noticed that same girl is coming towards there and taking a plate of starter. She thought to confront her and warn her to stay away from ASR. But at the same time she saw the man she was thinking about. And then she heard them and noticed their all the banter.

Their closeness irked her. And when Arnav pulled khushi towards him and bend to say that was height for her. Never ever ASR holds her like this. Never ever he gave this smile to her and this thought already create hate for khushi in her. She left from there when they were also gone. She needs to confined this girl and has to tell her to stay away. With this thought she also joined everyone.

*******************

Everyone having dinner that's when Arnav and khushi joined them. They were giving each others a teasing look. After sometime Arnav indicate khushi by showing his watch about the time. That's when Sheetal join them.

Sheetal : Hello Everyone

Arnav : where were you I was searching for you.

This bought a smile on her face that ASR was searching of her but after sometime she remembered what kept him busy and he forgot to search for her she gave a faked smile and said.

Sheetal : actually I went to use washroom, don't worry.

With that she kept her hand on his shoulder to indicate others that they really are in relationship and this will on obviously create an impact on that girl that he is her's. NK

Arnav just nodded his head and then said.

Arnav : okay so you met everyone from my family but there is someone whom you nit met yet. And she is her. NK gesture khushi through his telling her that she is the one he was talking about.

With that he point out towards khushi and introduced her

'She is my best friend, my Soniye, my khushi'

The way he said "my khushi" has give birth to no. Of feelings to khushi. It's like she always belonged to him and her name is only his rights to take.

But it creates a different feeling of jealousy foe other and that was sheetal. She was burning in the flame the way he said my Khushi and wait did he said my Soniye to I mean he was with her for 8 years but never he gave such names to her. It's okay soon this name and her place in his life will be permanently her's. And after that she will make sure of throwing this girl out of his life.
But is that really possible. There is this sayings who create homes while crushing on other happiness that person never live happily in his or her life. Only time will tell what is store for them.

Sheetal forwarded her hand for hand shake and khushi too.. one side sheetal was seeing with so much hate otherside khushi didn't noticed anything and was giving her a cute smile. But surely something pricked her heart. She do remember NK telling her about sheetal of being girl friend of Arnav. But she shrugged this thought and then also started to talk to others.

Every guest left after the party only family members and Gupta's were left.

Khushbu : Okay So Shyantani ji allow us to leave now.

Arvind : it's too early to leave bhabhi wait for sometime please.

Shashi : it's 10:40 unless you I have worked to do and have to do business.

Arvind : what do you mean I don't do work haan maaa see this your loveable child he is saying me unemployed.

All the family laughed at their childish behaviour. They also joined them only sheetal was who making faces I mean seriously is this way to talk. And there was nothing to laugh in that. That's when arvind again said.

Arvind : okay you go but leave our happiness here for today. She already came here after two days.

Dadi : yes shashi leave her hair today I have to talk a lot with her and it's long I did late night gossip with her.

Shashi : now how I can't listen to your words maa. Take her with you for tonight. And Nk drop lavanya to her house.

With thag they left from there and everybody went inside anjali dragged khushi with her.

Anjali : come now I have to share many things with you... With that she, nani and anjali left from there. She turns backword and saw Arnav was still seeing her and indicate her through eyes that he will wait.
And then all left for their room

Holla guys so here is the update. Do vote, comments and share. My youtube link which is based on arshi vm and also the mature content link for Sayonee has been shared in bio... Do check it there. Like it subscribe it and do comment also