PART 27

"You are right maa... In outer world we are the biggest business man in Asia and we don't know anything about our children and they have Audacity to hide it from us pull it more let him in pain for sometime" avinash replied with teasing tone

" Ouch.... leave me I am not alone in all this and Sure Senorita but let's first cut the cake and let the guest enjoy the party then wi discuss and will tell you. Everyone nodded their head and then khushi with everybody celebrated her birthday."

********************************

After cutting cake everybody gave her gifts which she was enjoying till now. All the members of the family decided to do engagement today only. Arnav who already having ring in his pocket after the proposal moved towards her. Everybody went out o the stage and spot light falls upon them. Khushi was on cloud nine. Her happiness has no limit today. Finally they were going to be official couple and no hide and sick would be needed to play. Arnav smirked a little watching her. He forwarded his hand and said

"May I"

Khushi happily forwarded her hands towards him. The ring was of diamonds and silver in colour. It was so beautiful that everyone's eyes got sparkle with it. Arnav was going to slide the ring in her fingers that's when he heard her.

"Wait...."

He got confused why is she stopping him. But then instantly got answer when he saw her removing her gloves from hand so that she could wear it properly. And everybody laughed at her craziness. Arnav slided the ring and when it was done rose petals falls upon them. Khushi was so happy that she hugged him tightly and when she broke the hug she kissed him on cheeks in front of others. And that is what arnav loved about khushi. No shyness, bold in nature and innocent and naive in her own way. His transe of thoughts were broke when he again heard her voice.

Khushi was enjoying all the things happening today. First that Sheetal chapter closed, second the proposal she got from arnav and now this ring ceremony. And that's when a thought came to her in mind which made her confused and a little anxious and she thought to ask him.

"But Arnie this engagement is incomplete... See you made me wear this beautiful ring but I don't have ring to made you wear. Now where I will got the ring you should have told me na about this plan so I would also have buy it"

With that she made anxious face and pout. Arnav smirked then again holding her shoulder turned her back. Khushi got confused that why he turning her instead of replying. But her confusion flied soon seeing anjali coming with ring there in a beautifully decorated plate. Khushi turned towards arnav with smile and he said.

"How you thought I would left our engagement half completed. "

Khushi gave a broad smile to him and when anjali came near them she took the ring hurridly and then made him wear that

Khushi gave a broad smile to him and when anjali came near them she took the ring hurridly and then made him wear that. After that they clicked some pictures with family and alone showing their ring fingers. Every guest who were there were in aww seeing this beautiful couple. They both were looking like made for each other and their behaviour the most they liked. Many girls were jealous and many Hearts of boys were break because of this engagement. But everybody agreed that they are the most beautiful couple they have seen till now.