PART 23

After sometime when they were breathless they broke the kiss and then arnav carried her into her arms. And then drop her till the door of gupta palace. From there NK was waiting. Before khushi could move in he kissed her on her forehead. And then left. Khushi was having a sweet smile on her face all the time. When Arnav left she turned towards NK who was having mischievous smile. Khushi snapped on his arms he grinned more and then she got support of him and left towards her bedroom. This would be the longest night for both arnav and khushi.

******************************
The count down of Sheetal has been started today is the day when everybody planned to do their first prank. They have decided the time when and where they were going to do prank with her. They are not gonna leave any chance for sure. It would be harmless but strong enough to break her fake ego and arrogance which she shows in front of all.

It was decided that today everybody would have breakfast at Raizada house. So everybody including gupta clan were also present at the dining area and were chit chatting with each other. Elders were busy in themselves where in youngster were waiting for something and every now and then they were watching towards the door to be open of sheetal's room. Yesss they have already implimented their first plan now they are waiting for the result.

Arnav was late to come but he saw everybody's eyes towards Sheetal room. He stood at the last steps of the stairs and then with confusion he saw towards where they were seeing. May be waiting for Sheetal so they can do their pranks he thought. He shrugged his shoulder and directly went towards the chair where khushi was sitting. One chair was empty. He hanged his coat over there and then sat beside khushi

'good morning everyone...'

Everybody replied to him positively then he turned towards khushi who was busy in eating and also time to time was watching towards upstairs. What the hell why isn't she is giving attention to him he thought but then smirked. He has better ways to gain her attention. With this thought he pinched her waist.

Khushi who was already wearing tank top and a short skirt and a jacket upon it got skeptical when she felt a pinched on her waist. With shocked eyes she turned towards arnav. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes went bigger in size.

 Her mouth was wide open and her eyes went bigger in size

(Khushi's look)

Arnav was now happy finally he got her attention. When she turned towards him he just winked at her and got amused when he saw her murmuring something.

'Kya badbada rahi ho'  ('what are you murmuring?')

'apne aap se waada kr rahi hu ki tumhe aeisi jagah pinch krungi jaha sbse jyada affect padega' (' promising to myself that I will pinch you at a place where you will get affected the most')

Arnav smirked. His thoughts have already ran in wrong direction. Obviously khushi hasn't said those words in double meaning but whoever would have heard it they would have obviously got a dirty thoughts in their mind.

Everybody chain of thoughts were broken when they heard a loud cry like voice from the Sheetal rooms and everybody started to ran towards there. Arnav was in mid when he saw back why his gang is not coming and what he saw left him in amused. There everyone where hifying with each other and he heard NK voice

'finally first mission accomplished'

Now he was getting what mission they are talking about it means Sheetal has faced her first punishment... That's good he also wanted to do some pranks but then he thought already he is going to throw a Bomb on her head after two days. Let his gang enjoyed it. Then he saw they started to ran upstairs without noticing him. Khushi was going slow. And everybody has left. That's when Arnav stopped her and with raised eyebrows he asked.

'what's going on?'

'as if you don't know... Well for your clearity we have served Sheetal her first punishment and now leave my way so that I can see her face'

There was so much shining in her eyes that captures arnav heart all way more. She is a naughty kid definately, his own naughty kid. He saw her face for some seconds and without any delay picked her in his arms.

'babu somebody will see us..'

'so as if you are shy' arnav replied instantly after seeing her confused and little bit scared face

'I am not but still there is time to tell everyone don't you think so' khushi asked him with naughty voice, she was stroking his hair by her hands

'I promise I will just take you upwards from there you can go by yourself... And nobody will see this little thing between us'

With this final words he kissed her on forehead and took her upstairs. When they reached he dropped her down and khushi started to move from there that's when he caught her elbow and wishpered

'Ain't you going to give me something for helping You' there was mischievousness in his voice khushi turned with sweet smile

'Mr. Raizada you have helped your girlfriend. So I don't think there should be anything like returning and all should be between us' she told him with a sweet smile on her face.

'true it is but it is also true that your boyfriend is a hardcore business man now so I don't do deals without any profit' he kept his both the hands in his pocket and started to watch her expression. He was now enjoying this game with her and he knows at the end he is gonna receive what he wants. And yes his heartbeat raised a bit when he saw her moving towards him.

Khushi first thought for sometime and then moved towards him and then with naughty smile she saw in his eyes and then kissed on his right cheek

'Is this enough' she asked him with so erotic and seductive voice.

Arnav nodded no and then again she kissed him on left them again asked

'now'

Still Arnav nodded negatively. Khushi sighed a little and then she kept her both the hands behind his back and then kissed him on lips that too for one minute. Arnav breath has been stopped. He never thought khushi would take this risk of kissing him in house between so many people. He thought however she is bold but she wouldn't be this much in front of family but his this assumption gone today. Khushi can do anything.

Khushi already got to know that her this act has left him spell bounded and she is sure she has amazed him. If he thought she would be shy and nervous in front of others than he is wrong seeing him lost she again said

'I think this is enough now' and with that she moved from there to see the drama going over there. She doesn't want to miss it. Arnav shaked his head and then moved towards the direction where they moved.

Hollaaa guys so here is the update. Do vote and comment I know short update but I promise next one would be longer enough. Love you all and stay safe. No proof reading.