PART 12

The hug she gave to arnav create a different sensation in arnav body. She is definately doing something to him. It's like a magic. Whenever she touched him it's like a current go through his whole body, and his body get excited and generate the heat.

**************************
Khushi was out of the world. Why she is feeling so calm so protective and homely in his arms. And what is happening with her heart. Why it is pumping so hard. She have given hugs to him in childhood but that time she never felt something like this. She just wanted to stay here and nothing else. Why she is feeling protective for her arnie. She came out of the hug obviously she was feeling awkward but she never showed it on her face and with excitement she said.

Khushi : let me get changed

And that's when Arnav instantly stopped her from moving by holding her wrist.

Arnav : rehne do na achi lag rahi ho (let it be you are looking gorgeous)

Every body were shocked on this statement. What the heck. They were standing there opening their mouth and their eyes were only where he held khushi wrist so possessively as if it is his right to hold her like that. On the other way Sheetal who was standing a little bit far was getting shock after shock. What the hell first that feeding the hugging and ne this . What he meant by you are looking gorgeous. Arnav never complimented her for her looks and for dressing sense. She has wore many fashionable dresses and classy dresses but Arnav said anything for that and here when khushi is wearing a normal daily use type kurti and that too white then his complimenting her. She surely have to do something for this.

The most shocked and a little bit nervous person was khushi. She was shocked as well as awkward what to reply him and the way he was holding her arms is like as if she is his own, as if she is her from the long time and this hear beat it gain raises. Arnav saw every body were watching him as if he has done something wrong but he knows what they will think of this so he left her wrist and now tried to do damage control.

Arnav : I mean we are getting late so no need to change. Just pack your stuffs which you will need in this jungle tracking.

Khushi nodded her head and then left to room. And arnav took a sigh. He is surely going mad and he have to search the result of his this behaviour. Everybody were having shy smile on their face and the most happiest person was anjali. She has surely saw the glimpse of love in both of their eyes. It's just that haven't realise it yet. So why not make their this task easy. This trip will be surely helpful for to bring them close. She also noticed that from arnav side this feeling are more strong than khushi may be he is developing this feeling fastly then her. So she thought to convert the flame into fire.

Khushi came out of her room holding a small tracking bag. And then after bidding the parents they left outside. Sheetal was moving fast as she wanted to sit in front seat just beside arnav and she was successful in doing so. Then she waited for him. She saw every body started to seat in the car. There was two car. One of Raizada's and one of Gupta's. In her car akash anjali and she was sitting.  And in gupta's car khushi was sitting in front seat and in back lavanya. She smiled to herself thinking now arnav will come to her and seat with her. She came out of the thoughts when she heard the opening of her car and she turned their happily. But all her smile faded when she saw instead of arnav their driver sat there and started the car. She was shocked what the hell is happening. With a little bit angry face she asked him.

Sheetal : where is arnav? And why are you here instead of him.

Driver : madam he is driving the another car.

Sheetal got furious and then she again snapped..

Sheetal : anjali isn't it family trip then why we are taking driver with us.

Anjali who was till now enjoying the scene got back to her reality when she heard her snapping sound.. and that's make her a little bit angry though because no one litrally no one talked to her like this in her house. So she replied a little bit rudely

Anjali : excuse me we are taking him as he is good in car servicing. If something happened with car of it stopped in mid then he will be helpful and mind you Sheetal never talk to me like this again .

Sheetal has taken aback when anjali replied her. And she started to control her damage.

Sheetal : I... I am sorry anjali acutally I was just asking sorry if you felt bad.

Anjali snapped again

Anjali : whateverrr....

Sheetal saw outside the car and there she saw aranv was going to sit in another one and that too khushi beside her. They were lost in giving look to each other. She kept her one hand on mirror and then her car moves from there.

Arnav was going towards his car that's when he saw khushi sitting in her car. And instantly he got idea. So he moved towards their gang and told them that a driver will come with them and he is going to drive Gupta's. Anjali was there and her happiness has no bound. She came and sit in her car and watched Sheetal silently and was feeling happy that soon her this excited face is going to be change in upset one. And yes it did happened. When she saw arnav moving towards khushi's car.

Here when khushi saw arnav seated in her car beside her she gave him a confused look

Khushi : why are you here mr.

Arnav replied I mischievousness...

Arnav : I m gonna kidnapped you😂 that's why I am here.

And was going to add more that's time he saw NK coming and then he started the car. They don't have any idea that's this trip gonna change their relationship soon. Soon they are going to realise there feeling when one incident will happen.

Holla guys so here is the update. Do vote and comment. A new VM on arshi has been posted go and watch it on igtv. Stay safe
Guys one thing more today is 8th anniversary od remarriage of arshi. I urge and request my readers and fan of them to post something special for them kn your insta pleaseeeeee.. please it is a request