Part 32

'what Arnie babu it's... It's arnav baby,'

'no there would be thousands of people having this name in world. So I don't want my mehandi get confused so that's why it should be written what I call you..' and smile sheepishly. Arnav shook his head he can't do anything but he told her to write only Arnie not babu in hand in which she agreed with him after making her understand. That's how their mehandi went. With lots of masti, dancing teasing and ofcourse with romance....

****************************
Arnav enter the room after getting teased by his family.... He was happy that today khushi became his and that too forever. When he entered the room his eyes first went to her soniye and a soft smile came on his face. While looking at her he closed the door without breaking his eyes contact and then with slow steps he moved towards her.. he saw her fiddling with her fingers which she kept on her knees. And a notorious thought came to his mind 'so she is nervous like other girls' that's what he thought.  He sat in front of her and then he took her hand in his and kissed her their.. he slowly started to remove the veil from her face and then he was gone.... He saw the beauty in front of her who was shying today unusual to her behaviour. Otherwise she was the one who would have jumped upon him without giving a chance. But that's okay may be she is nervous and that's what he thought. He pulled her by her hands and then falls upon bed with lying position khushi was beneath him and arnav was all upon her and her breath has taken abnormal speed. And then he started to bend his head forward to kiss her... And he was so nearer to her that's when he heard a shout or we can say a cry like shout...

Aaaa AAA..........

And he opened his eyes.... That was dream the bloody sizzling and hot dream he saw a out them... He got frustrated of that come on he was going to make love to her and that broke in starting of the love making.. but wait whose cry was off that's when he moved his eyes out of the bed. And there he saw Akash lying on the floor with scared face and his one hand was upon his left side where his heart reside. Both were looking each other without breaking their eyes look with awkward expression and arnav knew what would have happened.

Actually on the order of Shyantani akash came to woke him up he tried several times by calling his name but no response he got from him instead of a smile.. is he dreaming and he smirked in himself. But then he thought they are getting late and today is Sangeet ceremony so it would be good of he woke him up. With this thought he moved his hand towards him to shake him a bit. But Arnav took it in his hand and at the same time what he did in dream to khushi hands started to do with akash hands. He first kiss him on backside and that is when akash tried to snatch it getting shocked. And now he fully knows what he would be doing in dreams. And before he could have done something he was pulled by arnav on bed beneath him. He started to sweat and shouted his name with very high voice but nothing was working on arnav today. All hell was broken when he was gonna kiss him and that's when akash shouted and pushed him on otherside of the bed and falling down in hurridness.

Arnav came out of thoughts when he heard akash.

"What the hell Arnie what was that are you... Are you insane... You were going to take my prestige."

Arnav who got embarrassed started to move towards him and seeing this akash moved behind with scared face..

"Bro actually whatever you are thinking it is not like that.  Acutally...."

That's when he snapped by akash who by then have stand up

"Ohhh shut up... Firstly stop coming towards me.. and secondly I know what were you doing I have crossed your age okay... I just.. I just came to woke you up never thought I would have faced this. Get up and come out of your wetted dreams.ewwww..." and he started to move towards the door to go out before his insane brother does something to him. Here arnav started to scratch his head on being embarrassed infront of his brother. When akash was nearer to door he stopped he turned towards arnav and said...