PART 24

'I think this is enough now' and with that she moved from there to see the drama going over there. She doesn't want to miss it. Arnav shaked his head and then moved towards the direction where they moved.

***********************

When they reached near sheetal's room they left spell bounded. Khushi just chuckled but then kept her palm over her mouth so that nobody heard that. Arnav was just behind her. He also saw the scene and after seeing it his eyes comes out of its sockets. There Sheetal was lying on the floor seems like she has fallen down her one hand was on her waist. She doesn't had major injuries and pain but still a little bit pain was there.. he watched others expression. Elders were worried and youngers were having naughty smile. He understood what they have done and smirked in himself. Sheetal was everytime trying to stand up but whenever she was keeping her on floor and tried to stand up she again falls. The floor was slipped a bit. There was something on the floor but she didn't have that time. First she needs to stand up in front of others it is quite embarrassing for her. But every time her attempts were failing. After several attempts Shyantani moved towards her.

'sheetal beta are you okay'  Shyantani is a sweet lady. She always treat outsiders with love and respect. And definately how much she wanted khushi to be her daughter in law but if his son has chosen her then she has to behave good with Sheetal.

'I don't know aunty I just got ready today and when I opened the door and kept my first leg I slipped'

Till then manorma and khushbu also came to help her. But no one from gang came towards her. They made her stood up slowly and then slowly slowly they they made her stand up and taken her towards the bed. All were inside the room. And seeing them all egnorse anjali who was having some clothe hides in her hand wiped the floor by foot. And then taken it in her hands again.

'I think something was there on the floor like oil or shampoo kind of thing I felt slippery there' Sheetal said

'but how come shampoo and oil would be fallen there let me check'

With this words manohar moved there and the with foot he checked. But he hasn't found anything. It was not slippery at all he came back and then told.

'I think you have fallen down because of your heels beta, because the floor is clean there is nothing like shampoo and oil. You should wear some normal sandles i think'

Sheetal just nodded her head. Definately she was feeling irritation inside her. She was sure the floor was slippery but they haven't got any proof till now so she can't argue in that. Anjali till then came back and she stood after sneaking in the room near her gangs and then with one hand she did hi wi to akash and shows thumbs up to others hiding from everyone. Then made a straight face and said

'Sheetal how you will go to work then are you  fine to talk'

Sheetal was already frustrated on the situation. First ASR was not showing any sign of worriedness on his face second she was unable to spend some time with him and third she fallen down. But bad still written on her fate today. And if she haven't go to office then whatever time she would get to spend that also she will not get it so she instantly replied

'I will manage anjali thank you.' all nodded their head and then every youngster head turned towards akash. That the next task was his in office. So yess their first prank was successful and it was executed by anjali. She was the one who got first opportunity to implement it. After sometime Sheetal has given some medicine for pain relief. And after sometime. She was ready to move from there. When she reached down everybody allready left to their work. So she has to take auto to go to office. What a bad day she thought.