PART 1

RAIZADA MANSION

The house was full of hustle bustle from every corner. From a worker to the owner everybody is busy is doing something like decorating the house, preparing awesome foods, cleaning the house, and more. It seems like they are preparing for any party... And why not the younger member of their family, their chote baba, someone's chote, their Arnav bitwa is returning from London after good 8 years... He went to London for his schooling from 10th and did his  post graduation in business marketing from harvad University which is for two years. And from last year he was handling the USA business and make it rise internationally and made the name of Raizada's in international market. And now after three 8 years he is coming back and everyone including his dad waiting impatiently for him. As nobody went to airport to receive him. He already told everyone that no need to bother he will come by himself and he has a surprise for them. So no one went to receive him.

Shyantani : Akash!! Please call chote why he is taking too much time to reach. As it's already been one hour his flight landed.

Akash : Choti maa! Relax I have just had call from him. He told me that it's been traffic jam so that's why they are taking time to reach...

Shyantani : uffo... This traffic of Delhi what to do can't they leave roads empty of one day and...

She was going to continue but at the same time she was stopped by her husband who asked her a question..

Arvind : Shyantani... Have you called Shahsi and his family. Why they are not here

Shyantani : ji I have called them... They are on the way anyways they stay 5 minutes waking distance only...

Arvind : but why still they are taking time... I m sured shashi would be delaying as he is still lazy like childhood.

Shashi Gupta the famous business man in the feild of hotels is childhood friend of Arvind Singh Raizada. Both studied together and were best friends from school days. They started their business together but in different fields. After marriage their wives also become each other close friends. They even sent their child in same schools and even their children are in good relations with each other. So we can say that they are family friends and the relationship is taking forward by their children.

Shashi : excuse me Raizada... How dare you bad mouthing about me and that too to you wife.. don't we are best friends... (While saying this he started to act like crying dramatically)

Arvind : Is this time to come dramebaaz... You are my best friend and stay 5 minutes walking distance from my house and you are coming now...

Shashi : So what you want to come here yesterday only... Don't I have wife and children...

All the people in living room who are present were also smiling this is daily scene which they see in this mention.

Khushbu Gupta wife of Shashi Gupta interrupt their childish fight.

Khushbu : Uffo... Stop you both. Please behave you guys. Your children's are in age of marriage and you guys are still fighting.. leave it. Nanhe, lavanya touch the feet of elders. Lavanya is Nandkishor fiance... Gupta clan has two children in which one is Nandkishor. And Raizada has only one where in Manohar Raizada has two one is Akash and second one is Anjali.

Both NK and lavanya thouches their feet. Both the elders hug each other. When Shashi came out of Arvind hug he went to Devyani Raizada the head of the house and touches her feet.

Devyani - Where is my happiness Shashi didn't you bring her..

Shashi - Maa.. you know your happiness amd you chote relation with childhood...  They like to tease each other a lot... And you know at what level your happiness will go in teasing your grandson... So this is her new technique to irritate him. She has decided when arnav went from here without meeting her she decided she won't show him her face till he apologized to her. That's why she never picked up his video chat.. and never talked to him... So she will come but not now.

Shyantani : oh god... If my lado would not come then what will happen to the enjoyment. What we will do in party without her which is after two days.

Arvind : Uffo... Shyantani as if your child let her do this. Arnav always win the challenge and this time also he will come out of it... And I m sure the enjoyment will be back when they start their tantrum seeing each other.

Manorma wife of manohar

Manorama : true bhai Shahab they tease each other but also they can't live without sach other. I remember how arnav took stand for her soniye every time she does some naughtiness.

The family were discussing with each other the happy moments of their children. That's when they heard car horn...

Peepp... Peep

Here is the update guyssssss... The new story with news twists.. hope you all gonna like it like you did to my previous one... Do vote, comments share like... And thanks for all the patience you showed to my ffssss