PART 4

A sweet melody song has fallen in the ears of Arnav Singh Raizada in early morning. He knew whose this melody voice is. How can he forget his mom voice. When he was here he always listened to this hymes and prayers and also took part in early morning prayers Something which he never listened in those 8 years when he was abroad for studies. He missed these hymes , bells ringing, the prasad and all the things and this is peaceful or him. It is not like noise but a peaceful song. Ofcourse he is awake now but drowsiness was not leaving him. He don't want to open his eyes. Just want to lay down closing it and hearing this peaceful melody.

After sometime all the things has been stopped. He wondered why the song has been stopped. He wants more. Exactly at same time someone knock on the door. And now he came out from his drowsiness. He went to open the door and there he saw Hari Prakash his kaka is standing there with a aarti plate in front of his eyes

'Chote baba prasad'

In front me hari kaka was standing. I didn't get enough time to get interacted with him from yesterday. Ofcourse I do remember him. How can I forget that with him I used to play hide and sick, and did mango plucking from the fields. Amd also how naughty I was when I used to do prank with him. He just got wrinkles near his eyes and forehead. But the smile he gave to me is similar to the days when he gave me those in childhood.

'Kaka how are you and why maa didn't came to give the offering' I asked politely

In reply to it he just gave a small smile and said

I m fine chote Baba and choti malkin in making breakfast that's why unable to come. You just get ready and come down. Its going to be breakfast time.

I nodded mine head and when hari kaka went from there I came back to my room.. sat on the bed again. After sometime I turned towards the cupboard when suddenly my eyes falls on the wal clock it's 8:25. Ohhh shittt. Khushi will left her home at 8:45 because her college will start at 9. Shit man I am late I have to go to her house before she left. Otherwise I will not be able to see her face today also. With these thoughts I ran to the washroom to get ready.

**************

It's 8:50 when I came back to the living room and was going towards outside of the gate and from nowhere I heard

ASR where are you going come have breakfast with us.

Yes the voice is of sheetal. It's okay Arnav she is asking for the breakfast. But Instead of replying her I replied to mom

Mom will be back in 5 minutes.

And I ran from there. I reached gupta mansion. Thank god they live only 5 minutes walks from our house. Although I know I am late I still entered the house. The first thing I saw that aunty was taking breakfast plates from the dinning area. And that confirms my doubt that every body left to their usual work place and I m not getting the chance to see khushi's face till evening atleast. I was about to come out of the mansion but a voice stopped me.

Arnav beta why are standing there come here..

Aunty saw me standing there called me. I came towards her with pout. Because she was having that naughty smile on her face and definately she would have guessed what I am doing in gupta mansion and that too early morning. While smiling she said

Gudiya has just left 15 minutes back. You are late. And with this she started to laugh. I couldn't control myself and told her

Tell your gudiya aunty she will pay high for this and left from there leaving aunty laughing aloud. I came to my house with a sad pout.. everybody were done with breakfast I guess. I reached there and sat there with big pout and shout.