Part 45- Turning Point

"You will come early na" giving him offering and putting tilak in forehead

"Yes I know today is teej and you can't stay hungry for long" he teased and she smacked him on arms

Kissing her forehead he went out. And smiling khushi put aarti plate on its place and she left from there for other works. And she didn't see the the aarti was blown off of dia and that is according to Indian believes a bad oman.

**********************************
"Arnavvvv....."

Yet another night when Khushi wake up seeing nightmare. Yet another day she spend without her Arnie and yet another sleepless and painful memories of soulmate which didn't let her sleep. Seeing strong winds which was making sound scaring to the hell, seeing the darkness all around in her she got scared to the hell. She folded her legs near her chest surrounding her arms on knees she bend her head on it and started to cry bitterly feeling scared to this darkness more than that this Lonelyness was killing her. She slowly put her one hand on the side where he use to lie down. She wanted to feel that warmth but like him this bed also betray her and only coldness comes into her hand.

"Khushi"

That's when she heard her name in his voice and saw towards from where the voice has come. She stood up and went near the large french window and saw outside only heavy rainfall pouring down. Feeling frustrated and scared she shouted his name

"Arnav....arnav come back... Coma back... This is not funny.   Arnav..." While shouting with crying she went out of the room. And she continued cry

"Arnav... Are you listening or not Arnav... See I will not trouble you now please come back.  Whatever you will say I will do please babu.. please.." she continued

She reached the stairs and started to take hurried steps. There was darkness all around the house it was night and everyone were sleeping in their rooms. She took one more steps and her foot got disbalance. She was going to fall that's when some body. Hold onto her in time. She was scared to the hell and that's when somebody light out the house.

"Carefull happiness"

It was Akash who came on time before some misfortune would have happened. And khushi was seeing him with gratefulness that's when someone else too came on the other side of Khushi. She turn her attention towards the person and saw anjali there with concern eyes.

"Come" she said

And they both made her walk carefully towards living area. By now everybody has come.

"What happened...why khushi was shouting" Shyantani asked in worriedness and sat beside khushi wiping her all the sweat and tear from the face. Khushi hold her hand and then said while crying hard.

"Maa.. maa tell your chotte to come... I.. I promise not to trouble him any more.. just once please... Just once tell him to come..." She cried hard after completing

Shyantani and others on the other hand lost all the colours from their face. One by one tears left from their eyes in hearing the question. Shyantani condition was worse and why not she lost her one and only son. And that too in the age of 30s. When khushi asked her about arnav she wanted to shout that he will not come, he will never come because... Because he is no more but how could she do that. She is not in condition on saying anything and not the other family members. She saw upwards as if complaining to god that why this injustice he did with her, with them and mostly with khushi. This one thing she always remember and was enough change her believes in him. She will never forget this  this bitter taste will be always there and that's why in these 6 months she never prayed. She never folded her hands. But seeing khushi condition she controlled putting stone on her heart.